What happens when we start 0-6

Yeezus

Maybe 1-5. But I don't see this team beating anyone on that schedule right now

When happens then? Another year blamed on injuries or guys missing? Please. There is a certain point as a fan where you stop believing the crap that comes out of this organizations mouth. This year could not have started off any worse, only thing now that would top it all is if we lose a key guy on offense b/c Rex is obsessed with pre season games.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably the same thing that happened when we started 0-6 last year without Dareus, Lawson, & Ragland.

:thumbsup:

They could be SF at home with 15 guys on the field so they are not starting 0-6. What once looked like 4-2 to me is probably 3-3 now. They will beat SF at home & 2 of Baltimore, Jets, Cards, Pats and Rams.

:thumbsup:

They could be SF at home with 15 guys on the field so they are not starting 0-6. What once looked like 4-2 to me is probably 3-3 now. They will beat SF at home & 2 of Baltimore, Jets, Cards, Pats and Rams.

Like I said in the Box o' Shout: this suspension hurts, but it isn't going to be the difference between 10-6 and 6-10.

The team needs to start 2-2 at worst to make the playoffs, because I think they have to have both the SF and LA games as wins. So they need to win 2 of @ Baltimore, vs NYJ, vs. Arizona, @ NE. Tough sledding, but certainly not impossible by any stretch.

What happens if we start 6-0?... what happens if we start 3-3?... 2-4?... 4-2?.... uhhh my guess reports will continue to report, radio/talkshows will continue to debate, the season will last 10 more games, coaches continue to coach, players continue to play, and you'll continue to complain about the uncertain future of the Buffalo Bills.

Yup pretty straightforward.

The most important goal of this year is singular... Tyrod to earn his money.

Edited by Jobot

Maybe 1-5. But I don't see this team beating anyone on that schedule right now

When happens then? Another year blamed on injuries or guys missing? Please. There is a certain point as a fan where you stop believing the crap that comes out of this organizations mouth. This year could not have started off any worse, only thing now that would top it all is if we lose a key guy on offense b/c Rex is obsessed with pre season games.

Nothing happens. Life goes on. It's only football.

What happens? They continue to play the season. It will be evaluated only when completed. Judge for ourselves as fans, there will be no need to listen to what comes out of OBD. If the defense struggles out of the gate, but the O plays well and they lose? It's not unreasonable to conclude that injuries and absent starters had much to do with it. Sucks, but the Bills are not the only team with injuries and suspended players. It will have an impact on the season for sure. It sounds as if you want someone to take the fall at OBD for not only last season and what you appear to have written off for 2016, but for years of failure under previous ownership. Don't get your hopes up. Terry Pegula made a five year commitment to Rex Ryan clearly taking the long view. The NFL trend to date is that a coach gets three seasons ( barring unusual circumstances). If the Bills are somewhere around .500 at seasons end, Ryan et al will return for 2017.