Saints' 1st Round Pick Rankins Suffers Broken Fibula

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@AdamSchefter

Saints first-round pick Sheldon Rankins will have surgery on his fractured fibula and likely be sidelined about six weeks, per source.

Another Big Man down today:

@GZSports_ZM

#Bengals rookie DT Andrew Billings will undergo knee surgery this week. He could miss most (if not all) of his rookie season. #NFL #AFCNorth

It is like a morgue in my office at the moment. The same guys giving me a hard time after Lawson & Ragland are devastated. They've been following on twitter all morning.

well, they can console themselves with Michael Thomas. Wish he was a Bill. Edited by YoloinOhio

well, they can console themselves with Michael Thomas. Wish he was a Bill.

He has been a monster throughout camp. I know that I am in the minority on this board but I think (and thought) that #2 WR was (and is) a huge need. Thomas' numbers never matched his talent in that system but he has great hands, stature and body control. He has probably been the MVP of Saints camp to date.

He has been a monster throughout camp. I know that I am in the minority on this board but I think (and thought) that #2 WR was (and is) a huge need. Thomas' numbers never matched his talent in that system but he has great hands, stature and body control. He has probably been the MVP of Saints camp to date.

i thought all along he would have been the perfect #2 WR in our offense. And he was already used to not getting targets ;)

Andrew Billings also out with a meniscus tear. Possibly for the year.

Don't mind me. Just sobbing uncontrollably in the corner.

and Bengals already lost their 1st rd pick William Jackson Ii for most if not all of the year with torn pec Edited by YoloinOhio