Saints' 1st Round Pick Rankins Suffers Broken Fibula

I'll take any team needing to win 3 more games than Vegas thinks. The Saints are not a good team. They can't rush the passer or stop the run (at all). I think that the offense will improve some but their defense may get worse (if possible). Rankins is out 6-8 weeks and Kikaha the season. Keenan Lewis and Stephone Anthony are beat up as well. I don't know where you are seeing 10+ wins?

i'd be surprised if they won a game in their division. the bucs, falcons and panthers all got better. losing their 1st rounder is gonna hurt that def line for a while. they have nobody to cover all the wr's in the divsion.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are still talking about last year.

Last Year Is Currently Irrelevant.

The Panthers were 7-8-1 two years ago.

If you don't think the Saints defense has improved,you don't research at all apparently. They are doing well.

The Panthers won't matter this year

I live in New Orleans and follow them pretty closely. Their defense is in big trouble. Kakaha is out the year and Rankins 6-8 weeks. Anthony and Lewis are banged up. They are counting on an old "Baby Animal" & Nick Fairley to right the ship. What is it that you like about their defense????

You guys are still talking about last year.

Last Year Is Currently Irrelevant.

The Panthers were 7-8-1 two years ago.

If you don't think the Saints defense has improved,you don't research at all apparently. They are doing well.

The Panthers won't matter this year

that defense has been bad for a couple years...like bottom of the league bad. adding laurinitis isn't boosting them to contender. rankins is a nice plug in the middle but now he's out a while. the secondary is not very good either and a year older. I just don't see the defense being any better especially in that division. panthers get benjamin back and the defense is a little healthier at the moment, falcons and bucs drafted like crazy on defense. it's a tough division.

that defense has been bad for a couple years...like bottom of the league bad. adding laurinitis isn't boosting them to contender. rankins is a nice plug in the middle but now he's out a while. the secondary is not very good either and a year older. I just don't see the defense being any better especially in that division. panthers get benjamin back and the defense is a little healthier at the moment, falcons and bucs drafted like crazy on defense. it's a tough division.

Von Bell tho