Hey Bills fans!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy team to like for many reasons.How easy are they to like?I had a crazy ex girlfriend who loved the Packers she threw all my stuff in the street and I still don't root against them.Now that's liability lol.Did you see that article a few weeks ago saying they were voted #1most liked team by opposing fans...guess who was second?oh that's right it was us.

Bacarri- did she throw out that hideous sports bra?

Ice- great to hear from you. I'd love to see either yours or the Cards in the SB on the NFC side. I'm sure you know who I want on the AFC side. I always like to see the Packs do well except for once every four years. Don't be a stranger bud, amd put some bubble wrap around Jordy. Aaron needs him.

• 7 months later...

Things are good for some, horrible for some. The usual. We've been flyin under the radar with our signfings but I'm really happy with what we've done so far. We've bolstered the best running game in the league. We restructured tyrod and his guaranteed money is down 10 mill. Hyde is our best signing to date and I'm fine with that. Love his versatility. We've cut some older dead weight and are bringing in guys that can help. If we can sign Andre Holmes and Deshawn Shead we could be competitive if we nail the draft. As always, that will be the key. In Whaley I trust. McDermott seems to have a plan and I like his vision. Pound the rock (considering we don't have a legit QB) and have versatile DBs on the back end. Front line should fit well with our scheme. Just need a LB that can run, hit and play solid in zone coverage. I'm praying that will be Rueben Foster with the 10th pick

How have my buddies been? I hope it's a Packers Bills Super Bowl this year. I hope Micah Hyde does well there. I am happy he is with a classy team. Hate to see him go here but oh well.

The season is already over, apparently.

Hi Ice!!!

Still hurting about that loss to your Pack yet feeling bad it went for them in the end.

Looking forward​ to baseball? I'm mixed because I don't feel comfortable with the pitching.

Good to hear from you!

This is GBfan2010. Hey Cowgirlsfan, you guys will be back next season. I am sure we will have more encounters in the playoffs in the next few years. That was a great game regardless.

Hows it going buddy,

Bills vs Packers Superbowl sounds good to me my friend,

How have my buddies been? I hope it's a Packers Bills Super Bowl this year. I hope Micah Hyde does well there. I am happy he is with a classy team. Hate to see him go here but oh well.

We'll be 8-8 again, nothing changes until we get a QB ... so who do want in a trade for Aaron :flirt:

you need an avatar, try this;

The-Ice-Bowl-1967-Was-The-Coldest-NFL-Ga

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Wow bro, you are a posting here more than most of us. Sad the see the BBMB go, but all is well in the world.

I would love to see a Packers/Bills SuperBowl while Aaron is still at the helm, but at this point we need to get into the dance first. This team, with a few more positions to solidly is intriguing for sure. We will see what McDermott can squeeze out of them.

You excited about your new shiny TE toy over there?