Gil Brandt: Which QB is Set to Win First Super Bowl Ring?

I disagree, I think Palmer is the choice. I expect Arizona to be the better team this year, Carolina's Cornerbacks are looking terrible now without Norman.

I don't see Carolina rebuilding from losing Norman like they should. But I don't see palmer being able to win it; he has too many flaws.

I disagree, I think Palmer is the choice. I expect Arizona to be the better team this year, Carolina's Cornerbacks are looking terrible now without Norman.

I don't see Carolina rebuilding from losing Norman like they should. But I don't see palmer being able to win it; he has too many flaws.

I personally think a great team can overcome a lot of QB flaws, and Arizona likely has the best roster in the NFL.

Newton or Palmer. Both of those teams are the top 2 in the NFC if you ask me. Cardinals added Chandler Jones and Newton gets Benjamin back.

Nailed it H2O. Easy to see either one in the fight. Carr, Stafford? Give me a break. There is a love fest with the Raiders and Jaga this off season like there was with the Dolphins last year. I here teams could be better, but better means 8-8, not 12-4 and the SB. Detroit is a perpetual mess, and he always holds the ball too long. Osweiler? He's played 7 games and was benched against the Chargers. He may be ok, but the Texans to the SB? C'mon. They don't even know if Watt will play at 100% this season. A back injury is no joke as a defensive lineman.

In 2016 I would rank as most likely to win their first Superbowl as:

1. Cam Newton

2. Teddy Bridgewater

3. Tony Romo

4. Carson Palmer

5. Andy Dalton

You can't be serious. Bridgewater is one step above awful. He had 14 tds to 9 ints last year and barely cracked 3000 yards passing. He is a less skittish Christian Ponder

Without AP, the Vikes are a 7 win team

You can't be serious. Bridgewater is one step above awful. He had 14 tds to 9 ints last year and barely cracked 3000 yards passing. He is a less skittish Christian Ponder

Without AP, the Vikes are a 7 win team

I am not quite as down on Bridgewater as you but am not quite as high as Blokes for example either. But the question isn't who is the best QB not to have won one, it is which QB that hasn't won one is most likely to in 2016. The Vikings were a blown field goal away from knocking off Seattle last year, they have a young and improving defense, a Head Coach I really like, a Quarterback who can game manage and the great Adrian Peterson. If Treadwell gives them a genuine #1 threat (I am 50/50 on if he will) then they are close to being complete.

I think they are a very well rounded team and are more likely Superbowl winners this year than any other team sporting a non-Superbowl champ QB with the exception of Carolina. I am not as high as others on the Cardinals. I share WEO's view that the Palmer bubble is going to bust.