Brandon Spikes signs with Bills

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn. Hope this doesn't mean Ragland's injury is worse than initially thought. This team.

To quote A$AP Rocky "It must beeeeeeeee."

This way we have an awesome run thumper in Spikes and a good coverage LB in Z. Brown. Good patch for the time being. Hope to see Reggie come back sooner than later, but we can get it done with these two.

I liked Spikes when he was here but I'm not sure how he fits into Rexs scheme which relies heavily on LB play.

Some of these guys in coverage is a little scary.

Spikes actually played decent coverage the one year he was here. And as I said above, Zach Brown excels in that area so I expect them to split the load.

One-year deal for Brandon Spikes with the Bills. He turns 29 on 9/3.

@AroundTheNFL

CpRTw8GVMAA4yRr.jpg

I really like Spikes as a rotational LB...I think...if used properly...he can help any Defense...

The Bills should have signed him last year IMHO...I hope he's stayed ready...I also think he's a good locker room guy...

I think unfortunately this is a pretty good indicator that Ragland is going to miss significant time... B-)

I liked Spikes when he was here but I'm not sure how he fits into Rexs scheme which relies heavily on LB play.

Some of these guys in coverage is a little scary.

Spikes plays the run on early downs and Brown comes in on passing situations to drop into coverage. I know I'm making it sound easier than it is. Edited by Bangarang