Longest trip to the opener?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read.

The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

....to the opener. I'd be interested in knowing who is traveling the farthest. I'll be coming in from Saratoga Springs,NY. Anyone traveling farther than that??

If I were going I'd ask you to stop at Gus' in Watervliet to get a sausage sammage and 4 mini dogs w/ sauce. :thumbsup::cry:

Never been there. Tell me more. Is it worth me driving down there? (40 mins away)

It's a little dive with a walk-in counter you can sit at (I've never walked in) or, if you prefer, a walk-up window. It's a throwback. It's been there forever I understand. They cook on a flat top. Mounds of peppers and onions, sausage patties and these little dogs (3"-4") on steamed buns. I've seen people order 8-10 at a time. Dogs cost .85 each the sausage sammage, which I like are 2.75. Comes with peppers and onions. I'll go there on occasion when I'm in Malta 6-8 times a month.

exit 8 off 787

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read.

Thank you.

Thank you.

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Not so fast. Nor Cal here. 10 straight opener and 9th season as a season ticket holder

And a property owner too? You are a hero! Our youngest child just finished his last semester of college last week - and I want to be that dedicated.

#Money matters.