Flying Through a Glacier

TSNBDSC

That is one of the coolest things ever. And probably the dumbest people on the face of the earth.

Would I love to do that??? Abso-friggin-lutely!!! Would I even consider it? Absolutely not.

I would in a second if I had any idea how. And if I went splat what a incredible way to go.

I would in a second if I had any idea how. And if I went splat what a incredible way to go.

if I had a guarantee I wouldn't die or fly into a mountain and breath and eat through the same straw for the rest of my life... Sure. Without that guarantee, no thanks

if I had a guarantee I wouldn't die or fly into a mountain and breath and eat through the same straw for the rest of my life... Sure. Without that guarantee, no thanks

Ok how about this. Seeing they can't guarantee you won't eat it. How about you're terminal with six months to live? :D

Ok how about this. Seeing they can't guarantee you won't eat it. How about you're terminal with six months to live? :D

if I'm on my death bed with unlimited money and resources, yeah, I guess I'd try it