Bills announce contract extension for Tyrod Taylor

I'm going with: Mylar balloon, into nearby stadium power transformer, which then knocks down power lines, which then land RIGHT in a cup a Gatorade that Tyrod is raising to his lips.

Nope. Kevin Kolb comes to visit. It starts raining heavily as he's walking to the field. Slips on a mat but is caught by Dareus before he breaks his neck. Across the field, Tyrod and Sammy are busy not signing autographs and laughing at Kolb. An overzealous fan shoves a photo in Sammy's face, he pushes the guy's hand away quickly and the paper cuts Tyrod on the thumb...bleeds out. Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's why this deal is getting done

They know they likely will have to pay tyrod so why not get this deal done which is fair for both sides

Which gives the bills leverage vs Gilmore which will put some pressure on him to get a deal done

Yup. Plus it's ultimately cheaper to sign the qb and use the tag on a CB rather than the other way around. I'm just sooo gun shy given our precious history of signing QBs before they are proven.

Yup. Plus it's ultimately cheaper to sign the qb and use the tag on a CB rather than the other way around. I'm just sooo gun shy given our precious history of signing QBs before they are proven.

You mean the one time they did that 5 years ago?

Or that time in 1998 When no one associated with the current team was around?

You mean the one time they did that 5 years ago?

Or that time in 1998 When no one associated with the current team was around?

100% yes. However, TT seems like the real deal. If he stays healthy and can make smart plays, he's a mid to top tier guy so we may as well pay him now. I'm just leery.

Nope. Kevin Kolb comes to visit. It starts raining heavily as he's walking to the field. Slips on a mat but is caught by Dareus before he breaks his neck. Across the field, Tyrod and Sammy are busy not signing autographs and laughing at Kolb. An overzealous fan shoves a photo in Sammy's face, he pushes the guy's hand away quickly and the paper cuts Tyrod on the thumb...bleeds out.

I believe him yo! I don't know why, but I do.