The Writing is On The Walls. Bye, bye Bills

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had no problem with the link and enjoyed seeing Bon Jovi squirm in the interview seat when asked about his grand plan to begin work on fracking sites with the Pegulas. The inset photo of JBJ in a white hard hat (as opposed to a yellow or orange) pisses me off that they are giving him supervisory duties right off the bat. So I think the writing is definitely on the drilling well walls.

The second to last paragraph about how JBJ thinks Owners could sidestep the NFL luxury tax was an interesting read. He is definitely setting himself up for a franchise...only question is where.

Toronto Buffaloes. Just get used to saying it, because that's what we're gonna be. Obviously, Goodell doesn't want a team in Buffalo, and wants to expand internationally. He thought he would finally see his dream come true, but alas, Terry Pegula (owner of the Sabres, NFL rules be damned) came in and saved the day. For now.

Now all the bull **** about needing a new stadium. C'mon Roger, at least try to hide it. Pair that with Bon Jovi now doing commercials for DirecTV, the official carrier of NFL Sunday ticket, and it's obvious to any moron not wearing Bills colored sunglasses what's going on.

Quid pro quo. Bon Jovi scratches Goodell's back, Goodell scratches his. Do some promotion for one of our biggest sponsors, and when I determine that the Bills stadium is out of date, that team you wanted so bad is now yours.

I tell you what though, Bon Jovi isn't moving this team without a fight. I love this team too much.

WTF?? Did you fall asleep 2 years ago and just wake up? Why would you post something so freaking stupid. So Bon Jovi is going to buy the Bills from Pegula? You are insane.

Toronto Buffaloes. Just get used to saying it, because that's what we're gonna be. Obviously, Goodell doesn't want a team in Buffalo, and wants to expand internationally. He thought he would finally see his dream come true, but alas, Terry Pegula (owner of the Sabres, NFL rules be damned) came in and saved the day. For now.

Now all the bull **** about needing a new stadium. C'mon Roger, at least try to hide it. Pair that with Bon Jovi now doing commercials for DirecTV, the official carrier of NFL Sunday ticket, and it's obvious to any moron not wearing Bills colored sunglasses what's going on.

Quid pro quo. Bon Jovi scratches Goodell's back, Goodell scratches his. Do some promotion for one of our biggest sponsors, and when I determine that the Bills stadium is out of date, that team you wanted so bad is now yours.

I tell you what though, Bon Jovi isn't moving this team without a fight. I love this team too much.

Why would Goodell not want a team in Buffalo he is from Western New York you know. :wallbash: I don't normally say this about people but you sir are a total screw ball.

Edited by The Monk

Bills aren't going anywhere. No way in hell Goodell is going to dictate what Terry and Kim are going to do with their team. That's a battle Roger will lose.

Man, F--- Bon Jovi and his crappy music

Say what you want about his music. But as an owner of the Philadelphia Soul, he had one thing in mind ... winning a championship. Which they did.

Not season ticket sales (Pegs) or headlines by hiring female coaches (Pegs) or more national media coverage by creating a freakshow of a coaching staff (Pegs) .... WINNING ... I hope Bon Jovi DOES by the Bills so we might have a chance at celebrating some wins in January and February. Under Pegs, that's simply not happening ... but his pockets will be lined with our money.

Jon Bon Jovi will either own the Bills or the Titans. The team lucky enough to be bought by him will be ordering their Super Bowl rings within 5 years of when he takes ownership.

Personally, I'd rather it be the Bills. Or the Buffaloes. Who really cares WHERE they play, as long as they bring home a ring?!?!?

Say what you want about his music. But as an owner of the Philadelphia Soul, he had one thing in mind ... winning a championship. Which they did.

Not season ticket sales (Pegs) or headlines by hiring female coaches (Pegs) or more national media coverage by creating a freakshow of a coaching staff (Pegs) .... WINNING ... I hope Bon Jovi DOES by the Bills so we might have a chance at celebrating some wins in January and February. Under Pegs, that's simply not happening ... but his pockets will be lined with our money.

Jon Bon Jovi will either own the Bills or the Titans. The team lucky enough to be bought by him will be ordering their Super Bowl rings within 5 years of when he takes ownership.

Personally, I'd rather it be the Bills. Or the Buffaloes. Who really cares WHERE they play, as long as they bring home a ring?!?!?

When he owned the Soul they were incredibly concerned with ticket sales. They tried to recruit all kinds of people to go there and take over that department. I actually interviewed for the VP of Sales position so I know a little about that operation. They tried to bring in all kinds of people from around sports. The irony is, THEY COULDNT AFFORD THEM!! That's a pretty consistent theme when it comes to JBJ. He isn't ever going to own an NFL team (at least as the majority owner). At any rate, they eventually brought on a guy from the Devils (and he said it's a mess).

I'm not sure if you are delusional or a great troll? You are slowing morphing into the most interesting people on the board (a role previously held be LeRoi). You have these opinions that are impossible for a sane and rational person to have (i.e. EJ > Tyrod, JBJ > Pegs). There is zero evidence to support those opinions and a plethora of evidence to support the opposite of those opinions.

Either way keep bringing it because you have become so interesting. This place is much better when we get posts like the above. There will be bunched up panties everywhere!!!

Reading the Buffalo News again Gug?

bump

you suck

How the hell is this thread still active?

you too

I had a T-shirt like that in college with that and Belushi's picture on the front, and "but it's a great way to go through college" on the back.

Are you a "real" doc, Doc?

I missed the days he started threads asking for girlfriend advice.

You missed or you miss?