Tyrod Taylor will star in new Toyota commercials

I was going to say this was a validation of TT but then I remembered Johnny Manziel did a Snickers ad.

he had a number of endorsement deals right out of college because he was already a celebrity. It certainly wasn't based on his play in the NFL.

Yea they were pretty sad but money is money.

He's going to regret doing it because people are going to be bugging him. When the dude is in his car TT calls and caller ID on the Toyota dash says his name, shows his picture, and DISPLAYS HIS NUMBER. That was dumb and someone will be fired. I wonder if he will save his phone like Tom Brady does doesn't does when he inevitably gets a new one. Not that i advocate bugging him but his number is 555-0199.

He's going to regret doing it because people are going to be bugging him. When the dude is in his car TT calls and caller ID on the Toyota dash says his name, shows his picture, and DISPLAYS HIS NUMBER. That was dumb and someone will be fired. I wonder if he will save his phone like Tom Brady does doesn't does when he inevitably gets a new one. Not that i advocate bugging him but his number is 555-0199.

Have you called him yet?

I was going to say this was a validation of TT but then I remembered Johnny Manziel did a Snickers ad.

There will probably be a new one for Snickers - except in this case the punch line will be that eat a Snickers bar, you are acting like Johnny Manziel (look alike).