Unpopular opinion thread

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The kicker is the kid from Canisius High School. I think that the last OSU recruit from WNY was Doug Worthington.

yep. The kicker is a stud. They could really use him now, wish he was coming sooner. Tress was good friends with Dennis DiPaolo from college and used to come to town and scout St Francis a lot. That's how he found Worthington if I recall. Edited by YoloinOhio

yep. The kicker is a stud. They could really use him now, wish he was coming sooner. Tress was good friends with Dennis DiPaolo from college and used to come to town and scout St Francis a lot. That's how he found Worthington if I recall.

They were college roommates.

They were college roommates.

the funniest thing about that is Tress always wore the button down shirts with his shirt sleeves rolled "under" instead of over. One time I went to Ilio's, and saw a picture of Dennis on the wall with his shirt sleeves rolled the same way. Only two guys I've ever seen do that, haha. Edited by YoloinOhio

I'd hit it to get to the $.

Kim, We know your reputation of hitting it for Money.

"loose skin and old balls, gross." Sandler

Lol

Imo

Edited by Leroi

Come on people - show some respect to our owner

This

the funniest thing about that is Tress always wore the button down shirts with his shirt sleeves rolled "under" instead of over. One time I went to Ilio's, and saw a picture of Dennis on the wall with his shirt sleeves rolled the same way. Only two guys I've ever seen do that, haha.

And NOT this. Recognizing men's sleeves being rolled "under" highly suggests that you are "tootie fruity".

How so? He's taken a perennial power that's been down and gotten them to 10-3. He hasn't beaten Sparty or the Bucks yet. You can't never beat your two biggest rivals and be considered an evil genius. You're just "pretty good."

seriously!?

so last yr is all he has done :lol:

As I've stated many times before; transformed perennial loser Stanford into a perennial winner, 3 strait NFC championships that should have been Superbowls sans turnovers to which JH had nothing to do with, and came really close to winning the Superbowl. And last yr he totally transformed Michigan from bums to contenders only losing on a FLUKE to Michigan St, a tough Utah team and to the defending National Champs and there is no shame in that.

Michigan will be the team to beat.

Rex Ryan is not a good Head Coach

Hiring Rex as one of Pegs first major ownership decisions does not bode well for future decisions

Rex Ryan will not be Head Coach in 2017

Tyrod Taylor will not be on the roster in 2017

EJ Manual will not be on the roster in 2017

Cardale Jones will still be the #3 QB in 2017

Taylor, Manual, and Jones will all start at least one game in 2016

:thumbsup:

although Pegs will learn from his mistakes as he has with the Sabres who are now poised to be elite.

3) I'm still serious about Buffalo Wings. They were invented in Rochester.

The Tesla of Wings.

Kim Pegula is not hot.

:thumbsup:

EJ Manuel will win a playoff game as a starter before the BILLS

:lol::lol:

it's unpopular opinions not never going to happen thread.