Would ya?

That was dumb. Before I watched the video I thought it was like a slide 1000ft to the bottom. Instead it's 45 feet from the 70th floor to the 69th.

I thought the same thing. But I don't think I could ride it even only being one floor. I have developed quite a fear of heights in the last 5 years or so from somewhere.

she could be the hottest thing ever but there is no way in hell i am watching that video, it will totally freak me out...

watch it. Truste. It's nothing to get worked up about. Actually it'll help with your fears. Cause there is nothing there to scare you.

I thought the same thing. But I don't think I could ride it even only being one floor. I have developed quite a fear of heights in the last 5 years or so from somewhere.

i don't think I could ride it but only because I would find it a waste to spend $8 every time I rode it.

watch it. Truste. It's nothing to get worked up about. Actually it'll help with your fears. Cause there is nothing there to scare you.

i don't think I could ride it but only because I would find it a waste to spend $8 every time I rode it.

It's $8 dollars to ride -- $25 to get up to the slide. Who wouldn't want to pay $33 dollars for a frickin' slide?

LA is nutty.

It is $12 CDN extra just to get another 345 feet higher to the SkyPod @ the CN Tower in Toronto. My son wanted to do it, I obliged... @ that level the tower sways 18", up from 9" @ the general observation level. The plumb bob they have hanging up there is constantly moving... That really adds to my vertigo, as I got older, the vertigo got worse!

I don't know why I wasted my 10 bucks...

I think it's the glass bottom that makes it so terrifying, not the slide itself. I recall visiting the tower in Toronto and you simply don't want to trust that glass floor as you look straight down.

I think it's the glass bottom that makes it so terrifying, not the slide itself. I recall visiting the tower in Toronto and you simply don't want to trust that glass floor as you look straight down.

But that glass floor will hold three rhino, or is that 30 rhinos? It is all in your head, the fear or feeling of falling. I knew I wasn't going fall off the CN SkyPod, but it felt like I was...

But that glass floor will hold three rhino, or is that 30 rhinos? It is all in your head, the fear or feeling of falling. I knew I wasn't going fall off the CN SkyPod, but it felt like I was...

Wonder if that glass floor can with stand earthquakes out there in So Cal