Topic of the day from driddles--tom brady announces

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hadn't thought about my own response to this question when I thought it up. My actions would relate to Tom's actions. If the game ends and Tom applauded the fans I would return the gesture. It happens regularly in soccer games around the world, even in MLS. Players applaud the fans after some games, the greats almost always applaud the fans at home when they retire (often on the road too - depending on the stadium). I'd like to see more of it in the NFL. Fred Jackson's the only guy I can think of recently who did something similar (a game where he brought his son out after the game).

But wasn't that a home game for Fredex? I could be wrong. Marsha should be applauded by his fans all 8 games of he were to announce his final year in Foxboro. I mean that. If he were my QB, I would give him a standing ovation after every game as much as he has meant to the franchise. He basically saved them with the Hoodie.

But in Buffalo, um no. Just go away. I'm with the previous post. I'm not going to give a guy the finger especially because I only come up once a year with my sons, and absolutely never be that role model for my sons. I take that very seriously never doing anything they should be embarrassed about their dad, but I don't have to cheer for him either.

I also hope every time we play him we sack him four times, rush him 8 and several hurries so he is so pissed he is screaming at his players on the sidelines. It doesn't often happen, but that second game against them gave me a little hope with the Bills defense. They may have lost, but he was off. My hope is we do this to him for the next four years where he hates playing the Bills.

i'd give him a standing O, don't like him because he always beat us, and a lot of others, but I'd applaud his accomplishments

I wouldn't expect (or appreciate) a roaring or extended ovation but I'd likely give a few claps to him.

While he's a rival, I'm also a fan of the sport and have appreciation for opportunities we get to see the great ones even on other teams

This guy is a POS, a cheater, a smug bastard, and a hated rival. I wish every game to be his last. Nothing but a wheelchair for him for the rest of his life and I'll be happy and gladly stand and applaud that.

And before you all think I'm a heartless douche, don't worry, he'll still be spoonfed by his model wife, and still has probably over a billion dollars in his bank account to buy all the cool wheelchair accessories. So it won't be that bad.

This guy is a POS, a cheater, a smug bastard, and a hated rival. I wish every game to be his last. Nothing but a wheelchair for him for the rest of his life and I'll be happy and gladly stand and applaud that.

And before you all think I'm a heartless douche, don't worry, he'll still be spoonfed by his model wife, and still has probably over a billion dollars in his bank account to buy all the cool wheelchair accessories. So it won't be that bad.

You have to choose one of these two options to save your life - which do you choose? a) giving Brady a standing ovation or b) getting a CJ Spiller tattoo.

You have to choose one of these two options to save your life - which do you choose? a) giving Brady a standing ovation or b) getting a CJ Spiller tattoo.

yeah.... I'd like to be creamated. 50% of the ashes will go to my wife for her to do with whatever she likes. 20% to be scattered around The Ralph. 10% to be scattered across the field of the next stadium the Bills play in before their next Super Bowl. And 10% to be scattered around Gilette Stadium, 5% around Tom Brady's house, and 5 percent around CJ Spillers house... So that I can haunt them forever.

Edit... And before I actually die. Pull my fingernails out one by one and somebody please place the bloody nails at the feet of Robert Craft and Bill Belicheck to wake up to some day.

Edited by mrags

Standing ovation for destroying us for the last decade? dancing in our stadium when he won? bitching to the refs incessantly? getting every call? running a hurry up offense to beat us 56-10? Talking **** about our hotels? hard pass...

You hit it correctly. I will not boo him but I will not stand up and cheer him either. He has not shown any respect to Buffalo, it's fans or frankly to his own legacy with the moronic behavior displayed in inflate gate. He is statistically and competitively one of, if not the, greatest to play his position. His achievements are exceptional. His behavior and conduct is despicable.

You hit it correctly. I will not boo him but I will not stand up and cheer him either. He has not shown any respect to Buffalo, it's fans or frankly to his own legacy with the moronic behavior displayed in inflate gate. He is statistically and competitively one of, if not the, greatest to play his position. His achievements are exceptional. His behavior and conduct is despicable.

Nicely said