What are you addicted to?

BarleyNY

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahahahahaha all the Amazon prime people...

This will really get you going "Amazon Dash buttons"

https://www.amazon.com/s?field-keywords=Dash+buttons+

Basically when you are about to run out of something like laundry detergent you press the button and Amazon automatically sends you more.

Edited by Beef Jerky

Hahahahahahahaha all the Amazon prime people...

This will really get you going "Amazon Dash buttons"

https://www.amazon.com/s?field-keywords=Dash+buttons+

Basically when you are about to run out of something like laundry detergent you press the button and Amazon automatically sends you more.

I've looked at them...there's just nothing we run out of so quickly that I can't order it regularly.

Darkness. It's been my best friend for awhile.

To add to what Plenz said, try to come to a 518 luncheon. Nothing but laughs - mostly at Beerball's expense, but it really doesn't matter. If you need us to plan them further ahead of time, let me know, We can make that happen. You've got a lot of people here for you, man.

Addiction's a tough topic for me. I had real problems with drinking and drug usage. Got those cleaned up. Was a smoker, quit that. Now i'd have to say food. I love food. Any kind, doesn't matter.

As Poojer said, good for you. Some people replace one addiction for another, which you're seeing now with food. If you add in working out, then the food addiction won't be that bad.

My addiction, procrastination. I've got lots of little projects to finish, but can never seem to get started.

As Poojer said, good for you. Some people replace one addiction for another, which you're seeing now with food. If you add in working out, then the food addiction won't be that bad.

My addiction, procrastination. I've got lots of little projects to finish, but can never seem to get started.

My addictions were in parallel. I was hooked on food before anything else :lol:

Cigarettes. I haven't had one since 10/15/15. If I had one today I would smoke 2 packs a day by Sunday, even though it would more than double my chances of death, according to my neurologist.

That said, if anyone wants to try and quit you CAN do it. If I can quit, anybody else can.