Do you agree w/Skurski that it's time for McCoy to talk?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCoy ultimately wasn't charged in that – and isn't expected to face any league discipline

Nothing more to say. Who cares what this writer thinks? McCoy doesn't owe anyone any more explanation than what has already been given.

Read that article and thought good lord these media guys are like vultures circling. McCoy doesn't have to say anything. The media is going to blow a bunch of smoke up everyone's arses either way. I say screw 'em.

Oh of course, its part of the whole NFL profit machine.

I just don't agree with it.

to be fair, those profits cycle right into the pie that the nfl players take a percentage of.

theres incentive for everybody with this - its not like the owners are forcing them to do something with no return on it. the nflpa will likewise support growing the pie.

There's nothing but downside for him to talk at this point. If his advisers are smart, they'll tell him to stay quiet until any possible litigation action statute of limitations has passed. I don't give a rats ass what the media wants. Most of them are no better than tabloid reporters trying to manufacture stories to sell their rag. Most fans at this point have already moved past it to boot. I could care less.

i think making him available for a quick Q&A and chat about practice, and him simply saying "i cant talk about that until its resolved, if that is what you are going to ask about i will need to end this session" wouldnt be crazy.

to be fair, those profits cycle right into the pie that the nfl players take a percentage of.

theres incentive for everybody with this - its not like the owners are forcing them to do something with no return on it. the nflpa will likewise support growing the pie.

i think making him available for a quick Q&A and chat about practice, and him simply saying "i cant talk about that until its resolved, if that is what you are going to ask about i will need to end this session" wouldnt be crazy.

should be no problem for McCoy , right ?

Brains don't sell papers.

Pushing McCoy about does though.

His quips about leaving Philly were fun. media poked he answered poorly, media poked some more and Shady had learned little from his handlers.

Just run the damn ball.

The press' entitlement mentality is unreasonable and pathetic. McCoy owes no one anything and would be wise to keep his mouth shut and let this thing die a natural death.

What bothers me most is the expectation of an apology. Good forbid these delta bravos dont get their pound of flesh, suddenly they are moralistic champions of rhe rabble. Won't somebody please think of the children!!!

He's talking now.

@MatthewFairburn

Roger Goodell and LeSean McCoy having a lengthy conversation at Jim Kelly's golf tournament

CkRdD4XWUAABmm-.jpg

Forget the media access. Shady better hit the stair climber to lose that beer gut before the season starts.

Skurski asserts that the Bills should have already made McCoy available to the media by now so he can address the bar brawl, and apologize. He is critical of the fact that McCoy has said nothing thus far. Thoughts?

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/06/04/jay-skurskis-3-bills-thoughts-time-lesean-mccoy-talk/

Any admission of guilt could get him suspended. I'd prefer he not talk to the media about it to be honest.

Skurski asserts that the Bills should have already made McCoy available to the media by now so he can address the bar brawl, and apologize. He is critical of the fact that McCoy has said nothing thus far. Thoughts?

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/06/04/jay-skurskis-3-bills-thoughts-time-lesean-mccoy-talk/

Shady doesn't owe me or anyone else (especially the idiot who wrote this article) any apology and I don't see how it benefits the Bills to force one of their players to answer a bunch of idiotic questions from a bunch of self-serving hypocrites.

What bothers me most is the expectation of an apology. Good forbid these delta bravos dont get their pound of flesh, suddenly they are moralistic champions of rhe rabble. Won't somebody please think of the children!!!

I agree. Having been in a similar bar scrap or two back in the day, I didn't give an explanation or an apology either. :D

Forget the media access. Shady better hit the stair climber to lose that beer gut before the season starts.

and get back on the fairway

I agree. Having been in a similar bar scrap or two back in the day, I didn't give an explanation or an apology either. :D

Back then we were not on on someones galaxy 500 I phone

As a Bills fan....the quicker this goes away, the better. I'd run with the 'my lawyer advised me not to talk about that matter' line until everyone gave up. Once football starts, it won't matter anymore.

Not saying that's right... but that's the best play for the team.

Amen...