Today I learned.....

Hey everyone,

I thought it would be cool to have a thread to post facts about things you never knew until now.

I will start things off....

Today I learned that Neil Armstrongs astronaut application arrived a week past the deadline and his friend saw his late application and slipped it into the pile before anyone noticed

CBF

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I learned that some people don't know when to stop their fingers from typing what's on their mind

More in the spirit of this thread I learned that my FIL grew up with and was great friends with the Ryan's from Saving Private Ryan.

Today I learned that some people don't know when to stop their fingers from typing what's on their mind

More in the spirit of this thread I learned that my FIL grew up with and was great friends with the Ryan's from Saving Private Ryan.

funny. I'm watching Saving Private Ryan right now.

I don't have a comment about what I never knew until now because I'm perfect and know everything.

That college kids think it's ok to show up for an interview in jeans and sneakers.

they probably demanded the job too thinking you owed it to them. Then they left in their Subaru with a fresh Feel The Bern sticker

they probably demanded the job too thinking you owed it to them. Then they left in their Subaru with a fresh Feel The Bern sticker

The crazy thing was his phone interview was great!

His first words were "nice office" and my reply was "yeah until you walked in."

The crazy thing was his phone interview was great!

His first words were "nice office" and my reply was "yeah until you walked in."

lol. Nice office. Sounds like a douche.

On a similar note, last week my wife and I hunted down Lloyds Taco truck. As we were in line waiting I noticed a guy with a man bun pulled back right, a big bushy beard, a full 3 piece suit with 2 pocketwatch chains. His buddy he was with also had a 3 piece suit. It was grey, but topped off with fluorescent orange socks.

I'm perfectly fine with dressing up, but the man bun, beard, and orange socks were a little outrageous. To top it all off I can't say for sure where they worked but the building they went into screamed collection agency or some other kind of phone work. They definitely weren't upper management that's for sure.

FYI... If one of these 2 I've spoken about is you... You are the douchiest person I've ever seen in my life.

Edited by mrags

:worthy::lol:

lol. Nice office. Sounds like a douche.

On a similar note, last week my wife and I hunted down Lloyds Taco truck. As we were in line waiting I noticed a guy with a man bun pulled back right, a big bushy beard, a full 3 piece suit with 2 pocketwatch chains. His buddy he was with also had a 3 piece suit. It was grey, but topped off with fluorescent orange socks.

I'm perfectly fine with dressing up, but the man bun, beard, and orange socks were a little outrageous. To top it all off I can't say for sure where they worked but the building they went into screamed collection agency or some other kind of phone work. They definitely weren't upper management that's for sure.

FYI... If one of these 2 I've spoken about is you... You are the douchiest person I've ever seen in my life.

management fluidity.

That's weird!!! I knew you were gonna say "I knew you were gonna say that"! Are you reading my mind?

yes. Of course. I know everything and Ive got the ESPN.

You are omnipotent! Thank God you stayed!!!!

who told you I was impotent? She's lying. I have no problems down there.