Seantral AWOL since end of season (not really)

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm speculating he'll be in the NFI in the beginning of the year. To be clear, I want him to rehabilitate, and do well. I just don't see how someone can come back from two colon Resections and be in pro football shape so soon.

Now, if he works his tail off, which I'm sure he is doing, he could possibly make it on the active roster again as a pure guess by October. I just love how some folks thinks you can put 25 lbs. of muscle in 6 weeks. You can't do it naturally. It doesn't matter how hard you train, what you eat, or how much sleep. Unless he wants to take PED's in which he'll be suspended, and is terrible for your ligaments and tendons. Even guys who try and up get away with GH, your muscles grow faster than your tendons and ligaments and you tear them.

My point is simply he needs time, and hard work, and in a few months he'll probably be a great contributor to the team.

I'm speculating he'll be in the NFI in the beginning of the year. To be clear, I want him to rehabilitate, and do well. I just don't see how someone can come back from two colon Resections and be in pro football shape so soon.

Now, if he works his tail off, which I'm sure he is doing, he could possibly make it on the active roster again as a pure guess by October. I just love how some folks thinks you can put 25 lbs. of muscle in 6 weeks. You can't do it naturally. It doesn't matter how hard you train, what you eat, or how much sleep. Unless he wants to take PED's in which he'll be suspended, and is terrible for your ligaments and tendons. Even guys who try and up get away with GH, your muscles grow faster than your tendons and ligaments and you tear them.

My point is simply he needs time, and hard work, and in a few months he'll probably be a great contributor to the team.

agree with all of this. His health comes first and he should work toward the best result for himself and the team. Mills is the starter and hopefully he can work back toward becoming a contributor/backup swing tackle at some point this season.

Thanks Yolo. I like him as he was given a second chance after college with the drug suspensions and he responded as a choir boy this past year. It sucks he developed this condition, but glad his getting healthy.

But does he need to gain a full 25 lbs of muscle to get up to speed?

How about fifteen?

Sure there is more to his conditioning than that particular weight. But I wonder if he could be in gameday condition by the end of camp?

Thanks Yolo. I like him as he was given a second chance after college with the drug suspensions and he responded as a choir boy this past year. It sucks he developed this condition, but glad his getting healthy.

I agree.

I am rooting for him. He is a talent and really is a good kid from what I know.

real question and not pointed here - other than simply not getting in trouble, and the health issue, do we know anything about him off the field since he joined the bills? its something i have been a little curious about but dont recall anything good or bad coming out really.

real question and not pointed here - other than simply not getting in trouble, and the health issue, do we know anything about him off the field since he joined the bills? its something i have been a little curious about but dont recall anything good or bad coming out really.

Haven't heard anything, but if we aren't hearing anything bad, we can probably chalk it up to being good.

I would not rush Henderson , Shaq or Watkins back before they are 100%.

They are just too valuable for the future .

Plus, the Bills aren't going anywhere until Rex leaves anyway.😜 Edited by vincec