Marquise Goodwin Listed on SI's 50 Fittest List

Why would I bet this when I agree with it? Are you even reading what I'm writing?

I skipped the rest of your post. I assume it just talked about stats and catches and other nonsense I've already addressed. You clearly aren't listening.

no. It didn't. But just keep thinking that because you watched all the games and the all 22 that Goodwin actually has talent.

your knowledge is overwhelming. It's borderline genius. But what else would I expect out of the smartest kid on the short bus.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no. It didn't. But just keep thinking that because you watched all the games and the all 22 that Goodwin actually has talent.

your knowledge is overwhelming. It's borderline genius. But what else would I expect out of the smartest kid on the short bus.

When I've written about 16 different times that I think Goodwin will never have any success, and you still call him my "lover boy," and think I'll make bets on him breaking 1000 yards receiving, maybe you shouldn't be trying to insult anyone's intelligence. Just a suggestion.

"Just keep thinking watching the receiver actually play means you know how talented he is, idiot." Irony.

Edited by FireChan

When I've written about 16 different times that I think Goodwin will never have any success, and you still call him my "lover boy," and think I'll make bets on him breaking 1000 yards receiving, maybe you shouldn't be trying to insult anyone's intelligence. Just a suggestion.

yet your not smart enough to realize he's a talentless scrub.

Makes sense.

I cheer for Buffalo Bills football. Not Buffalo Bills long jump. Good luck kid, but I don't give a hoot.

It almost seems like you are trying to be the bad guy.

Go, Go Goodwin!

Edited by SAMMY HANDWICH

grraham is significantly faster than Goodwin. Like an average of 3/10 faster or better on average times.

Combine 40 yard dash results:

Marquise Goodwin 4.27

TJ Graham 4.41

So you are telling me the higher number is faster?

My bad, I always thought it was the other way around.

Glass better win the gold, otherwise it won't be pretty once he gets in front of fans at the Ralph:

""Track fans are very, very, very, very, very, very, positive all the time," Goodwin added. "Very rarely, never, have I heard a track sports fan say, This person sucks, or, We dont want you to train in our city. You know, We dont want this and that.

"And a lot of that has to do with a lot of track fans really dont drink alcohol at the events. Nothing against my Bills fans. We serve beer, were going to have some fun."

Glass better win the gold, otherwise it won't be pretty once he gets in front of fans at the Ralph:

""Track fans are very, very, very, very, very, very, positive all the time," Goodwin added. "Very rarely, never, have I heard a track sports fan say, This person sucks, or, We dont want you to train in our city. You know, We dont want this and that.

"And a lot of that has to do with a lot of track fans really dont drink alcohol at the events. Nothing against my Bills fans. We serve beer, were going to have some fun."

"We don't want you to train in our city"? :lol:

Why would anyone care where he practices jumpin around?

I am very, very, very, very, very, very positive that he is a weird f*ckin dude. :lol:

Like I said...........I am rooting for a FACEPLANT. :worthy:

"We don't want you to train in our city"? :lol:

Why would anyone care where he practices jumpin around?

I am very, very, very, very, very, very positive that he is a weird f*ckin dude. :lol:

Like I said...........I am rooting for a FACEPLANT. :worthy:

but he will face plant so freaking talented.

Combine 40 yard dash results:

Marquise Goodwin 4.27

TJ Graham 4.41

So you are telling me the higher number is faster?

My bad, I always thought it was the other way around.

40 yard dash in track is meaningless. Look up 60m, 100m, 200m and such times. I think had one or better than graham, though graham had better average times.

40 yard dash in track is meaningless. Look up 60m, 100m, 200m and such times. I think had one or better than graham, though graham had better average times.

You think???

Right. I'm sure that whichever distances Graham's times were better were the "meaningful" events, and the ones in which Goodwin was faster were probably meaningless. I think...

You think???

Right. I'm sure that whichever distances Graham's times were better were the "meaningful" events, and the ones in which Goodwin was faster were probably meaningless. I think...

well, there is no 40 meter dash in Track and Field. There's 60 meters in indoor. But outdoor doesn't have anything shorter than 100 meters.

So technically the events JBoyst is talking about being meaningful are legitimate track and field events as opposed to a 40 yard dash that is nothing more than a NFL combine gimmick

well, there is no 40 meter dash in Track and Field. There's 60 meters in indoor. But outdoor doesn't have anything shorter than 100 meters.

So technically the events JBoyst is talking about being meaningful are legitimate track and field events as opposed to a 40 yard dash that is nothing more than a NFL combine gimmick

Gimmick? I'm nonplussed. I have no idea what your definition of a "gimmick" would be. But, whatever. I'm completely uninterested with the Graham vs. Goodwin debate, which has no bearing on anything I can think of. Goodwin, as of this moment, is still a Bill, and Graham is long gone.

Gimmick? I'm nonplussed. I have no idea what your definition of a "gimmick" would be. But, whatever. I'm completely uninterested with the Graham vs. Goodwin debate, which has no bearing on anything I can think of. Goodwin, as of this moment, is still a Bill, and Graham is long gone.

im not debating Graham vs Goodwin with you. I'm simply backing up JBoyst in the fact that the 40 yard dash is not an official event for anything besides the NFL Combine and is absutely meaningless when speaking about track and field events.