2016 Stanley Cup: Penguins Vs. Sharks

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rooting for the Sharks because well Pittsburgh has already won enough championships...but it would be bittersweet to see yet again another team that came into the league well after the Sabres(and based in California at that) win a cup before we get our first.

Sharks in 6 tight ones. In as much as everyone makes the PIT speed to be a huge advantage in tilting the ice, SJ can transition with them. Better yet, they have a unique balance of speed blended with solid gap control. SJ has better depth and a better G. Should be fun.

I am a Pens fan, so I'm biased (only started following hockey when I moved to Pitt).

I am not sure how you pick against the Pens, after what they did to the Caps and Lightning. I think it will be the Pens in 6.

It's easy to pick against the Penguins when you compare the West to the East. The West has the more traditional, rugged playoff teams that tend to win Cups. That's why they've won five of the last six.

It's a pick 'em series. Neither team has great goaltending, which makes it tough to pick.

I don't know how these schedules are made, but damn, no way to change this game from today? Maybe start it at 6 so ya don't get crushed with possibly the lowest rated Cup final game opener?

NHL brass just always seems like such idiots.

just one game.

What's wrong with Pittsburgh, at least they're winners and have a bunch of places that have been on Food Network?

For sure. The food network has featured Primanti Brothers in the strip district, Primanti at Heinz Field, Primanti Market Square, Primanti Bros South, and at least 5 other Primanti Bros locations. Afterall, variety is the spice of life.