2016 Stanley Cup: Penguins Vs. Sharks

For sure. The food network has featured Primanti Brothers in the strip district, Primanti at Heinz Field, Primanti Market Square, Primanti Bros South, and at least 5 other Primanti Bros locations. Afterall, variety is the spice of life.

Exactly....NBC showed one of the Primanti locations during the pregame of game one.

Loved showing it to Mr CGF because I ate at one of their locations in Fort Lauderdale when I saw the Bills play MIA in November of 2014.

Edited by CowgirlsFan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For sure. The food network has featured Primanti Brothers in the strip district, Primanti at Heinz Field, Primanti Market Square, Primanti Bros South, and at least 5 other Primanti Bros locations. Afterall, variety is the spice of life.

Just like they only show Anchor Bar for Buffalo...

Just like they only show Anchor Bar for Buffalo...

Yes. Anyone who isn't from WNY would assume Anchor Bar was the only restaurant in town based on . Just like every profile of Picksburgh rehashes Primanti.

Since most of you are still unfamiliar with sarcasm somehow, I'll further clarify that I'm not suggesting Primanti is the pinnacle of the Burgh's culinary scene or only option for food in the city of three creeks.

Sharks with a huge win last night. Thornton finally got his first points of the series.

Both goalies are doing a good job. There have also been a lot of hit posts.

The Penguins have made Joe Pavelski invisible. Then again Sidney Crosby has been quiet too.

The officials are letting these teams play. Very few penalties have been called.

Sharks with a huge win last night. Thornton finally got his first points of the series.

Both goalies are doing a good job. There have also been a lot of hit posts.

The Penguins have made Joe Pavelski invisible. Then again Sidney Crosby has been quiet too.

The officials are letting these teams play. Very few penalties have been called.

I don't know. I thought Murray was pretty weak last night, and Jones excellent. Murray let in 2 (maybe 3) goals, all on shots that should have been stopped. Pens had like 50 shots on Jones, and he stepped up.

I don't know. I thought Murray was pretty weak last night, and Jones excellent. Murray let in 2 (maybe 3) goals, all on shots that should have been stopped. Pens had like 50 shots on Jones, and he stepped up.

I meant that both goalies are doing a good job, overall.

Both have given up goals they shouldn't have in this series, but they have made some fine stops as well.

I meant that both goalies are doing a good job, overall.

Both have given up goals they shouldn't have in this series, but they have made some fine stops as well.

Agreed.

Big game tonight. Sharks obviously have to win this one. Don't want to be 3-1 heading back to Pittsburgh.

That sucked. San Jose is just too reactionary until they're behind. Pittsburgh went pretty deep into the shell and almost blew it.

Pens have been doing that all playoffs. Get a 2-goal lead and then hang on for dear life in the 3rd period. Pretty stressful to watch, as a Pens fan.

Pens have looked better every game, yet all games have been close and the series is far from over. I bet we see SJ's best game in game 5.

Pens have been doing that all playoffs. Get a 2-goal lead and then hang on for dear life in the 3rd period. Pretty stressful to watch, as a Pens fan.

Pens have looked better every game, yet all games have been close and the series is far from over. I bet we see SJ's best game in game 5.

Pittsburgh has been the better team this series as demonstrated by their 3-1 lead, but game 3 was ALL San Jose. They couldn't buy a goal that game, but they clearly outplayed Picksburgh.

Well it wasn't their best game, but they got the win.

Martin Jones was All-World last night, with 44 saves

What a crazy first period. 4 goals in just over 6 minutes?

Amazing how many posts and crossbars have been hit in this series.

Back to San Jose for game 6!

Well it wasn't their best game, but they got the win.

Martin Jones was All-World last night, with 44 saves

What a crazy first period. 4 goals in just over 6 minutes?

Amazing how many posts and crossbars have been hit in this series.

Back to San Jose for game 6!

Looks like it's just the two of us in this thread!

Jones really bailed out SJ last night. They had no business winning that game. He had an all-world game.