Woman kicked out of gym - her jugs are too big

I saw far more exposure at my gym this morning.

There's a girl that competes in the bikini class of a local federation, and she routinely will come in very early in the morning to use the classroom for posing practice (it has all kinds of mirrors).

Her standard wardrobe consists of a bikini top and thong, plus high heels.

The girl from the article was wearing the same thing as 90% of the girls in my gym...and many of them are built the same way.

I saw far more exposure at my gym this morning.

There's a girl that competes in the bikini class of a local federation, and she routinely will come in very early in the morning to use the classroom for posing practice (it has all kinds of mirrors).

Her standard wardrobe consists of a bikini top and thong, plus high heels.

The girl from the article was wearing the same thing as 90% of the girls in my gym...and many of them are built the same way.

Thong and high heels early in the morning....betcha don't need any coffee to get up for that.

I think its a riot when women at the gym are dressed like pole dancers, and are p!ssed when you look. Oh that's right your carefully crafted Victoria's secret outfit was designed to not attract attention.

Thong and high heels early in the morning....betcha don't need any coffee to get up for that.

Honestly I don't look all that closely.

For one thing, you get used to female fitness competitors posing in such garb, so it doesn't phase you anywhere near as much as it used to in the past.

For another, I'm typically in the zone when I lift. I'll exchange pleasantries with others, but I'm usually going at an intense enough effort level that I'm too busy trying not to pass out to spend much time admiring the scenery.

Not that the girl isn't good looking; she's attractive from what I can tell 50 feet away--I'm just a bit spoiled by Mrs. Bandit.

Now, were I a single dude in my 20's, I can assure you that I'd be paying closer attention.

Other people complained they were offended. So they tried to do something about it...and now she's offended.

This is what happens when you treat every crybaby as though they have a valid point.

I'm offended her top isn't smaller and her chest isn't bigger.