Buffalo A Rancid Rancid Place

I was bored, sorry

Oh, nothing against you. If Lawson and Watkins miss the season, I'd put more stock into it. Freaking out this in May doesn't do anything.

Plus, Cleveland is way way more cursed. Our team didn't move to another city and won a SB.

Oh, nothing against you. If Lawson and Watkins miss the season, I'd put more stock into it. Freaking out this in May doesn't do anything.

I don't know - freaking out this May seems to be giving some people a reason to live. :)

Edited by Augie

I don't know - freaking out this May seems to be giving some people a reason to live. :)

Haha. I can't put into words how disappointed I was with last year. But man, we are months from the season. For Lawson misses a few games and becomes a good player for us, who cares about this surgery? It's football.

Of course, if he and Watkins struggles with injuries all season, people were certainly have ammo to freak out. But not in May with beautiful weather. :)

Haha. I can't put into words how disappointed I was with last year. But man, we are months from the season. For Lawson misses a few games and becomes a good player for us, who cares about this surgery? It's football.

Of course, if he and Watkins struggles with injuries all season, people were certainly have ammo to freak out. But not in May with beautiful weather. :)

I agree with all that, and there may indeed be a time to freak out later. If that's the case, I suspect the Ryan twins will have far more to do with it than Whaley. But that's down the road - I'm not going to get worked up about it now. Plenty of time later when the challenge is botched or we are setting records for penalties or poor special teams play. None of that is on Whaley though. Oh, I'm getting ahead of myself.....

Well said could not agree with you more.

Plus, Cleveland is way way more cursed. Our team didn't move to another city and won a SB.

I am not really freaking out about any injuries right now. I just thought it was a rude thing to say because Buffalo is not rancid.

Edited by The Monk

Although I grew up in its suburbs, I'm not the biggest fan of the City of Buffalo. Many other cities are bigger, more vibrant more diverse, and warmer. There are reasons I choose to live elsewhere.

But calling Buffalo a "rancid, rancid place" is childish, mean-spirited, and uninformed. There are beautiful places in and out of the city. If you like historical American architecture, Buffalo is a gem.

One of my memories about Buffalo is this: in winter my friends and I never worried about being stranded somewhere in the snow. Whenever we drove a little fast for the conditions - as young men are prone to do - and ended up stuck in some snow bank, it wouldn't be long before some good Samaritan would come along and pull us out. In my experience, that kind of neighborliness doesn't exist in a lot of other cities. People in the Seattle area are nice enough but if I got stuck in a snowbank here, I'd have to call AAA.

If I was a less polite person, I would say Matt is a rancid, rancid writer.

Although I grew up in its suburbs, I'm not the biggest fan of the City of Buffalo. Many other cities are bigger, more vibrant more diverse, and warmer. There are reasons I choose to live elsewhere.

But calling Buffalo a "rancid, rancid place" is childish, mean-spirited, and uninformed. There are beautiful places in and out of the city. If you like historical American architecture, Buffalo is a gem.

One of my memories about Buffalo is this: in winter my friends and I never worried about being stranded somewhere in the snow. Whenever we drove a little fast for the conditions - as young men are prone to do - and ended up stuck in some snow bank, it wouldn't be long before some good Samaritan would come along and pull us out. In my experience, that kind of neighborliness doesn't exist in a lot of other cities. People in the Seattle area are nice enough but if I got stuck in a snowbank here, I'd have to call AAA.

If I was a less polite person, I would say Matt is a rancid, rancid writer.

I mean, you grew up in the suburbs. I grew up in North Buffalo and attended public schools until high school. My Buffalo experience was plenty diverse. Buffalo certainly has its faults but I would say few cities have experience more chance than it has in the last 5 years. Thanks to the universities and medical campus, there is a bigger Asian population than I have ever seen.

Life is what you make it. I'll put my experiences growing up in Buffalo against anyone anywhere and I e traveled quite a bit. But I have always had a lot of friends and been able to get attractive women. :)

But honestly when people talk crap about cities, it doesn't bother me. They are probably losers. I'm sure George Clooney would have a good time any place he went.

Well said could not agree with you more.

I am not really freaking out about any injuries right now. I just thought it was a rude thing to say because Buffalo is not rancid.

Yeah, it was an unnecessary comment by an irrevlant writer.

The people and the city of Buffalo are special to me and most everybody who has ever spent time there. I do not live in the city but live close enough to enjoy the special places and events of Buffalo.

The only rancid smell from Buffalo over the past 50 years has been the politicians and unions who have held back the advancment of the city as they maintain power and control. As an observer the present administration is less prone to this type of scenario. The best example of the rancid politics is the 15 years of fighting and court battles to finally get to the point they may expand the Peace Bridge. How can a city move forward with this type of in fighting.

I love Buffalo and I love the Bills