Terrence Mcgee almost makes it

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best kick return ever........well, almost. Too bad he ran out of gas and got tackled because 4 guys on his own team couldn't take out 1 guy on the ground. I mean, it still may be the best kick return in history, but since he didn't score, it may not be. But that's how good the return was. The fact that he didn't score and that it could still be the best kick return in history says a lot. Man, I really wanted him to get in there and couldn't believe it when he came up a few yards short. All he needed to do was head towards the sideline.

Edited by sven233

This play is one that I show folks when they ask what its like to be a Bills fan...

It was right before the half too,I believe, so we got nothing out of it

Yeah iirc time expired during the kick return.

Isn't amazing to watch a broadcast without graphics all over it?

He was a great kick returner, but a wildly overrated CB.

I remember that play vividly...can't believe he didn't pitch it back

He didn't need to pitch it back. If he just moved laterally toward the sideline two feet he wouldn't have had to hurdle the guy and get his foot snagged.

This play is one that I show folks when they ask what its like to be a Bills fan...

it really is that painful too!

I had blocked it out.

Till today.

very sad day now. The heartbreak returns, like an icy winter wind, blowing through my shattered window of happiness.

mcgee was what we wanted mckelvin to be.

yes! yes he was.

wait... :ph34r:

What a horrible team we had back in those years. I complain as much as anyone these days, but those teams were bad. There actually had to be about seven guys who could have made a block, yet all they all decided to be worthless. We really only had a couple decent players. McGee was one of them. The sad part is that I remember Losman playing so poorly that when the return didn't score I already knew we had lost.