Sections 100s or 300s?

I plan on driving up to Ralph Wilson Stadium for the opener vs the Jets. For people who have been to the stadium more than me, do you prefer the 100s or 300s? The 100s are closer to the field, but the 300s are higher up. When I went last year, I sat in Section 329. Do you prefer seats in the 100 sections or 300 sections?

Depends on what kind of football fan you are. Do you really enjoy the rowdy crowd? The best views? Warmth and cozy covered?

There's plenty of different options for you and there's really no way to tell what's best FOR YOU until you answer those questions for yourself. Then we can help.

Depends on what kind of football fan you are. Do you really enjoy the rowdy crowd? The best views? Warmth and cozy covered?

There's plenty of different options for you and there's really no way to tell what's best FOR YOU until you answer those questions for yourself. Then we can help.

Ask your doctor if attending Bills games at RWS is right for you. Seek immediate attention for an erection lasting more than 4 hours.

I like upper lower bowl better than 300's. Even though my seats are near the goal line on one side I am high enough too see game at both ends but there is nothing like having the play on your end of the field in the lower bowl. I don't need binoculars

Anything is better than clubs. Totally boring & snobbish crowd. I sat home corner end zone last year and had a blast.

Painting with a bit of a broad brush, aren't we? I'm guessing you're under 25. During an exciting game the club crowd is just fine.

The thing I don't like about the 300s is that the wind is awful up there in bad weather. And I prefer not to sit in bleachers.

I absolutely LOVED it when I had front row seasons in the 300s, but I totally agree about the bleachers and weather.

Anything is better than clubs. Totally boring & snobbish crowd. I sat home corner end zone last year and had a blast.

It's OK if you can't afford it. I had Kelly Club tickets last year and sat at the 50 yd line and loved it!

This year I can't afford it either, but when I can, I'll repurchase them.

Funny as the same is true for other stadiums. High 100's, or low 300's. Best if you can be in front of a railing near the aisle so easy in and out.

I was always a big fan of "seats on the aisles" until the Dallas game last year - I'm not sure that ANYONE inside of the row actually sat down.

A group showed up like 20 minutes into the game, took forever to get into their seats (DURING a play), then they sat there for like 10 minutes and all 6 of them had to go get more beers. Then 30 minutes later they were back. It was infuriating - did you come to a game to *watch the game* or to wander the hallways of the Ralph...

Still usually I'm big fan of the upper-deckers, near the rail, near the aisle :D

Painting with a bit of a broad brush, aren't we? I'm guessing you're under 25. During an exciting game the club crowd is just fine.

Those aren't Bills fans, they're rich folk, we don't like them!! :D:beer:

And should have added that I'm a big fan of corner endzone seats, tunnel side, up in the high 20s. Close to the action, a nice 3/4 perspective on the field and the jumobotron on the other side to catch plays that you can't see so well. Still, if you're a bit Xs and Os guy, nothing beat watching plays develop from the 300 level.

Edited by Heitz

I like upper lower bowl better than 300's. Even though my seats are near the goal line on one side I am high enough too see game at both ends but there is nothing like having the play on your end of the field in the lower bowl. I don't need binoculars

this. There's nothing thing like it when they are in your end zone. Nothing is better in a football experience. When on defense it's the most loud rowdy crowd ever at The Ralph. When it's offense it's never better when they score a TD. The closer the score of the game the better experience too.

I sit right next to the tunnel and absolutely love it. Those that have said there is nothing more exciting than having the play right in front of you is right. It's a bit tough when the play is away from us, but both sidelines have scoreboards now to look at.

I did have seasons in the upper level, on both sidelines. On one side the sun is out of your eyes , but it can get chilly sooner once it goes down. On the other sideline the sun gets in your eyes, but you stay warmer.

I've been sitting in Sec.335 Row 7 since 1988 ! I will never move my seats ! I'm right on the 35 yd. line , great sight for game ! The bathrooms and beer are very close to my seats ! I would stay between row 1 and 15 though! I believe seat 13 and 14 are not season tix , you should look into that with the Bills ! Good luck !

That's not fair. I have many friends who sit in the clubs. They are boring, yes, but not snobbish. Like eball, for instance.

Tunnel end zone is crowded as !@#$ but I love it

We're in the corner by the tunnel on the Bills side, 12 rows back. Wouldn't trade it for anything. Half of the amazing plays happen right in front of us (CJ's KO return v the Fish, Sammy's first career TD, Johnny Eightball getting pasted by KW).

Last year for the Houston game, I sat in 328, right on the rail, right on the aisle, and right above the entry tunnel to that section. Arguably the best seat I've ever had. I love being able to pick out seats with today's technology and mapping.

Bleachers are not great and the weather is the weather. It was 52 that day, and the sky after the game was amazing, so that wasn't a factor.

I've sat in the Kelly/Miller clubs and the short beer lines and bathroom access are great. So are the heated seats when it's cold.

It's the Ralph, it's all good!

Buddy of mine has seasons on the 50 behind the Bills bench and i can't speak for every fan in that section but he's got some real wine and cheese !@#$s right around him. Some guy was staring down anyone who swore in front of his 21 year old son, even the kid was staring in disgust. Made me laugh all day watchin them so upset(not at me of course) until the Bills lost.

I actually couldn't believe it was the same stadium and fans i've attended so many games with.

We're in the corner by the tunnel on the Bills side, 12 rows back. Wouldn't trade it for anything. Half of the amazing plays happen right in front of us (CJ's KO return v the Fish, Sammy's first career TD, Johnny Eightball getting pasted by KW).

Best seats in the house, wouldn't trade em. My buddy has had seats on the tunnel for 25+ years and has all sorts of memorabilia from all eras. His son is carrying on the tradition.