"Job" Offer on John Murphy Show

They had a Guest on from ProFootballFocus.com that said they offer Fans an opportunity to watch and report on Games for them - and I have been enamored with the wealth of knowledge that the members have shown here.

Thought I'd pass it along in case you get to use your football prowess for your benefit.

The Guest said that he gave us an A- for our very good Draft selections - Go Bills!

Rex got em fully pregnant so the right thing to do is for them to stick together and deliver the baby, unless you want the 2016 Bills to grow up in a single parent home?

I'm not for incest, so.....

I nominate Ryan L Bills, Coach Tuesday and Buffalo Barbarian...and of course WEO.

thanks, I nominate Blokes and Bandit

Is that how Rob Ryan got the job?

:lol:

Rex got em fully pregnant so the right thing to do is for them to stick together and deliver the baby, unless you want the 2016 Bills to grow up in a single parent home?

:lol:

Rex can pay child support

I actually did it for a while. Its not what they advertise it to be at all.. They are looking for people and hiring new people. That is true, however they are expanding in the college football department and nobody can analyze nfl games until they do at least one year of college first. This might be exciting for some, but for me, watching every snap 20 times of a college game of teams that I've never heard of became much more like work than what I hoped it to be... I was upset in the end, I believed that they falsely advertised the job opportunity. This is a great opportunity for anyone that loves college football

I actually did it for a while. Its not what they advertise it to be at all.. They are looking for people and hiring new people. That is true, however they are expanding in the college football department and nobody can analyze nfl games until they do at least one year of college first. This might be exciting for some, but for me, watching every snap 20 times of a college game of teams that I've never heard of became much more like work than what I hoped it to be... I was upset in the end, I believed that they falsely advertised the job opportunity. This is a great opportunity for anyone that loves college football

How do you do it? I'd actually really like to try this. Did they pay you?