2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corey Davis is who I'd like to see the Bills pick. Just stay away from Mel Kiper!!

Or Mike Williams - both look spectacular to me.

It looks like the Bills will have a shot at some outstanding players at WR, S CB and maybe DL. I know that QB is by far the most important position, but I can't see selecting any of the QBs over WRs Davis and Williams or Safeties Hooker or Adams.

Edited by OldTimer1960

Cooper Kupp fans, unite!

Now I have your attention, what if I said that I thought Kupp could just be a plus athlete version of Jarvis Landry? I know, good luck selling that one to the fanbase and RIP my Twitter mentions.

I'm there; I have him in the 25-40 range.

I was watching Marlin Humphrey (CB/S - Bama) this morning and was wondering about the boards thoughts on him?

High IQ zone defender with some good man skills, but his "eyes on" read, react and diagnosis skills are among the best in the class IMO along with D. King. His ability to read multiple routes and the QB at the same time is rare (USC tape), I think he'd be a great fit in McDermotts D with his field vision, ability and physicality in run support. I think 10 is too high, but he's a great trade down target. I do think he's a potential safety conversion guy down the road, but has the skills to play corner now and for the foreseeable future. I see Quentin Jammer with better cover skills.

Thoughts?

Generally agree--I rated Humphrey as my CB4 behind Lattimore, Jones, and King. Something like 17-25.

Cooper Kupp fans, unite!

Now I have your attention, what if I said that I thought Kupp could just be a plus athlete version of Jarvis Landry? I know, good luck selling that one to the fanbase and RIP my Twitter mentions.

i actually compared Ryan Switzer to Landry and apparently people found this challenging to accept because you know, he can only be compared to Edelman and Welker. :lol:

I'm there; I have him in the 25-40 range.

Generally agree--I rated Humphrey as my CB4 behind Lattimore, Jones, and King. Something like 17-25.

I have Humphrey right behing Lattimore as my #2 corner. 10 might be a little high but I wouldn't hate him there and anywhere from 12-20 I think is right in the range for him.

I am not sure he did. They kept banging on about him but I thought he was bang average.

can't make a sack every play. Didn't watch every play of his but he did enough for me as a last pick or priority free agent.

i actually compared Ryan Switzer to Landry and apparently people found this challenging to accept because you know, he can only be compared to Edelman and Welker. :lol:

:lol:

Three-round mock draft: Watson goes No. 1
Projections for QB Deshaun Watson are all over the map, but Chad Reuter says the Browns won't pass him up at No. 1. The intrigue goes three rounds deep in his first mock draft of 2017.

PICK 10

BUF.png

Mike Williams - WR, Clemson

No matter what quarterback the Bills trot out next season, in this scenario they would have two former Clemson studs to throw to in Sammy Watkins and Williams.

44. Buffalo Bills: Patrick Mahomes, QB, Texas Tech

75. Buffalo Bills: Howard Wilson, CB, Houston

Three-round mock draft: Watson goes No. 1

PICK 10

BUF.png

Mike Williams - WR, Clemson

No matter what quarterback the Bills trot out next season, in this scenario they would have two former Clemson studs to throw to in Sammy Watkins and Williams.

44. Buffalo Bills: Patrick Mahomes, QB, Texas Tech

75. Buffalo Bills: Howard Wilson, CB, Houston

If this mock draft came to fruition I would become more agreeable. However, I don't believe that Mahomes will be there for us in the second round. That would make me go back to being disagreeable.

Waiting on the QB is what gets you Adolphus Washington instead of Dak Prescott. If you like Mahomes at end of first, take him at #10.

Yes. And overdrafting a QB in the top of the draft gets you Christian Ponder or Jake Locker or Blake Bortles or EJ Manuel or Blaine Gabbert or Mark Sanchez.

The Bills problem in the draft has been partly them getting no production from their 1st round picks.

Take a mid round QB a round early? Sure.

Take a 2nd round QB in the top 10? No !@#$ing way.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.