2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

@PFF

See who your favorite team selected in our Mock Draft 3.0 http://bit.ly/2iSdCOq

by @PFF_Steve
C2eygBIWQAE0GCU.jpg

10. team-header_buf.png Malik Hooker, S, Ohio State

It’s difficult to pass up a free safety with Hooker’s range as he may be the best pure free safety prospect to come into the NFL in a number of years. The Bills will find a spot for him, even with Aaron Williams and Corey Graham on the roster as Hooker is capable of playing center field with outstanding range and feel for the game. Tackling is an issue, as he missing one out of every 6.5 attempts (135th out of 242 qualifiers), but his range and playmaking ability make him a viable pick near the top of the draft.

:wub::wub::wub: :wub: :wub::wub:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@SeniorBowlPhil

FYI, I can confirm that @DeshaunWatson4 will not be participating in the 68th Annual #REESES @seniorbowl. Players begin arriving on Sunday.

@RapSheet

#Clemson QB Deshaun Watson considered the @seniorbowl. After a grueling season, hell focus on Combine prep, per his agent @DavidMulugheta

This is not a good look for Deshaun. Many organizations are looking for a competitor at the QB position. Unless your name is Andrew Luck or Peyton Manning you should be competing in these games. There are many questions regarding his accuracy, decision making why put competitiveness in there too. I can guarantee Chad Kelly would be playing if healthy. Edited by the skycap

This is not a good look for Deshaun. Many organizations are looking for a competitor at the QB position. Unless your name is Andrew Luck or Peyton Manning you should be competing in these games. There are many questions regarding his accuracy, decision making why put competitiveness in there too. I can guarantee Chad Kelly would be playing if healthy.

Doesn't want to expose his weaknesses and script a perfect performance at pro day

This is not a good look for Deshaun. Many organizations are looking for a competitor at the QB position. Unless your name is Andrew Luck or Peyton Manning you should be competing in these games. There are many questions regarding his accuracy, decision making why put competitiveness in there too. I can guarantee Chad Kelly would be playing if healthy.

You lost me as soon as you said that Deshaun Watson wasn't a competitor!!! He may be the most competitive guy that I've ever seen play college football!!! They may question some things about him but I PROMISE, PROMISE, PROMISE that there isn't a personnel guy in the world concerned with Watson's competitiveness.

You lost me as soon as you said that Deshaun Watson wasn't a competitor!!! He may be the most competitive guy that I've ever seen play college football!!! They may question some things about him but I PROMISE, PROMISE, PROMISE that there isn't a personnel guy in the world concerned with Watson's competitiveness.

Okay Kirby, so why isn't he playing?

Guy's projected to go that early don't always play in the SR. Bowl. It's not uncommon at all. These teams have all seen Watson on the big stage and vs. top competition numerous times.

You are familiar with Deshaun Watson right? His reputation is as the ultimate gamer. His single best attribute is his competitiveness. That's why he's being considered a 1st rounder. Until this year he had 1 career 4th quarter interception. He is considered one of the great winners ever in college football. That doesn't mean that he will be a great pro but no one is concerned about him competing.

Clemsons offense averaged 81.2 snaps per game(#13) in 2015 and 82.9 in 2016 (9th). They also played 30 games over those 2 seasons. I think over the 2500 or so offensive plays he earned the right to sit out a meaningless game in favor of a prospect who could use some more evaluation time.

Good thoughts here that I've seen expressed by some here on TSW:

@RQUINN619

S/WR huge needs for #Bills but possibility Reuben Foster could be best fit&BPA if ZBrown leaves. Depth in draft at S/WR, WLB crucial

I agree that WLB is important for McDermott's scheme and that Foster if there at 10 would almost certainly be BPA and that there is depth at WR and S...... I just can't quite explain a linebacker at #10 overall. I might get there as I go through the process a bit more.

@AroundTheNFL

.@MovetheSticks unveils his first mock draft of the year -- who's No. 1? http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/mock-drafts/daniel-jeremiah/330601

C2iXw-AVQAAduQQ.jpg

Pick No. 10
BUF.png
Corey Davis WR, Western Michigan
Davis is a complete receiver who would be an excellent complement to Sammy Watkins. His combination of route running, ball skills and toughness is outstanding.

I agree that WLB is important for McDermott's scheme and that Foster if there at 10 would almost certainly be BPA and that there is depth at WR and S...... I just can't quite explain a linebacker at #10 overall. I might get there as I go through the process a bit more.

Looking forward to seeing your thoughts as we get closer to the draft.

Looking forward to seeing your thoughts as we get closer to the draft.

My first big pre-draft post will hopefully be up this weekend with my thoughts on the QBs. I'll also have my reactions on the East West Shrine Game this weekend.

I usually do 3 versions of mock draft. One end of Feb, one end of March and one a few days before the draft.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.