2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually SF likes Fournette:

Greg Gabriel‏ @greggabe 5m5 minutes ago

If your looking for who SF really wants, look no further than a certain Big RB from Bayou country

Welp. I believe it. Seems like a waste of a pick although they probably feel they're getting AP in his prime and they can build around a strong rushing attack.

Well my offer of a 5th for Hyde stands.

I would LOVE that. He is such an underrated back.

Welp. I believe it. Seems like a waste of a pick although they probably feel they're getting AP in his prime and they can build around a strong rushing attack.

I would LOVE that. He is such an underrated back.

Gives them a way to grow a QB as well...

Greg Gabriel‏ @greggabe 15s15 seconds ago

Jax is looking to take a QB at 4, don't know what high one

My guess is Watson if this is true. They took the project QB in Bortles and it didn't work. They aren't going to do that again with Trubisky.

I'm not sure I am buying this one though. They know Cleveland wants to get ahead of the Jets and most believe that the Titans are that spot. The Jags (imo) are trying to entice the Browns to call them (or ahead of them so that someone like Thomas slides).

I'll stick with my wild card prediction of Howard.

I'd think the 49ers hold onto Hyde and pairing him with Fournette gives them a souped up version of what Shanahan had in Atlanta with Freeman & Coleman.

he is a FA next year so they may want to get something for him. New coaching staffs tend to value picks and cap space over players from previous regimes. Edited by YoloinOhio

I'd think the 49ers hold onto Hyde and pairing him with Fournette gives them a souped up version of what Shanahan had in Atlanta with Freeman & Coleman.

I don't know. You aren't taking an RB at 2 to be a part of a rotation. This holds especially true when their strengths are similar. Hyde is also going into the last year of his deal. I can see them trying to add Pumphrey or someone later as a scat back. Hyde won't have a place there IMO.

I don't think that's true. I am pissed Whaley mis-managed the MG situation but I'd certainly forgive him if he landed Hyde for a 5th.

It was sarcasm (sort of). It would be a great move and makes some sense for both sides. The Bills like Hyde.

I don't think that's true. I am pissed Whaley mis-managed the MG situation but I'd certainly forgive him if he landed Hyde for a 5th.

I don't know that it was mismanaged though. For a different perspective than yours:

Whaley brought in a street free agent, got some production, then turned it into a 5th round pick. So Whaley got basically a free 5th for signing Gilly off the trash heap.

80% of the people will hate it because Whaley did it.

At least lol. I would love that though and I think it would be a huge coup.

They paid Mike Gillislee more than Adrian Peterson.

I thought that was crazy too. Peterson seems like the type of player they love to bring in and see what's left in the tank. But because they passed on Peterson and if we got Hyde for that same 5th, the naysayers will say they outsmarted everyone.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.