2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

Wow, now I am wondering. Any guesses on a guy that hasn't been linked to SF that could go there?

We can give them that 5th for Carlos Hyde then huh? Give him a nice 3 year extension at $3M a year.

The only other guy that would really shock would be McCaffrey...maybe Lynch's Stanford connection?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, now I am wondering. Any guesses on a guy that hasn't been linked to SF that could go there?

We can give them that 5th for Carlos Hyde then huh? Give him a nice 3 year extension at $3M a year.

I've seen a little of Fournette to SF. I wonder if it is CM?

Whaley tried to trade up for Hyde in the 2014 draft. Would love him in Buffalo! Has had some injury issues but paired with Shady would be tremendous Edited by YoloinOhio

The only other guy that would really shock would be McCaffrey...maybe Lynch's Stanford connection?

Ding ding...I think you are on to something

Greg Gabriel @greggabe 3m3 minutes ago

Jax at 4 will also be making a bit of a surprise selection.

Greg Gabriel @greggabe 1m1 minute ago

In Cleveland it's ownership that is pushing the Trubisky at 1 thing. The FB opps people want Garrett

Matt Miller updated his notebook: Some interesting takes:

Buffalo Bills: The Bills' love for quarterbacks is real, per a scouting source with the team. I cannot see them trading up to land Mitchell Trubisky, but they could hold tight at 10 and draft Deshaun Watson. Other players linked to the team through the source were Marshon Lattimore, Reuben Foster and O.J. Howard.

Cleveland Browns: Myles Garrett should be the No. 1 overall pick, but will he be? Based on sources in the Browns front office, I'm 99 percent sure he's the pick. The team is also making calls trying to trade back into the top 10 from their spot at No. 12 overall for Trubisky.

8. The story we're all watching this week is where the quarterbacks will go. One high-level executive I spoke with said he expects two will be drafted in the top 10 picks and a total of three in the top 15. But where?

What makes the most sense to me is that the Browns get back into the top 10 to select Trubisky. Buffalo could then draft Deshaun Watson. That leaves Patrick Mahomes for the Cardinals. That gets us to two in the top 10 and three in the top 15.

Of course, the Browns have to actually trade up, but that is very doable now that they own an extra second-rounder this year (from Tennessee) and two more next year (from Philadelphia and Houston).

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2705378-matt-millers-scouting-notebook-latest-draft-buzz-updated-big-board-more

Watson?

Ah found what I was looking for:

Greg Gabriel @greggabe 14h14 hours ago

Talked to 2 GM's tonight. Got great info but won't pass it on until Wed nite or Thursday morning.

Greg Gabriel @greggabe 4h4 hours ago

From my conversations last night, expect the unexpected in top 6 come Thursday night

the next tweets were the ones I posted earlier

Ding ding...I think you are on to something

Greg Gabriel‏ @greggabe 3m3 minutes ago

Jax at 4 will also be making a bit of a surprise selection.

Greg Gabriel‏ @greggabe 1m1 minute ago

In Cleveland it's ownership that is pushing the Trubisky at 1 thing. The FB opps people want Garrett

Sachi: "Jimmy, we've come to a consensus, we'll be taking Garrett with pick #1"

Haslam: "Defensive ends don't sell jerseys, I want a splash, take that Cleveland kid at QB, the pick will pay for itself, make me wet, shimmer shammer."

Sachi: "......"

What if the draft goes Garrett, McCaffrey, Watson, Howard?!? That will create chaos

And then Trub #5...

What if the draft goes Garrett, McCaffrey, Watson, Howard?!? That will create chaos

That would be a dream for the Bills imo. Fournette is likely gone before the Bills as well leaving Lattimore, Adams, Hooker, Foster, Williams, Davis, Mahomes, Tru all for the next 5 picks. That's barring any other surprises as well. I think Hooker ends up being there at 10...

Sachi: "Jimmy, we've come to a consensus, we'll be taking Garrett with pick #1"

Haslam: "Defensive ends don't sell jerseys, I want a splash, take that Cleveland kid at QB, the pick will pay for itself, make me wet, shimmer shammer."

Sachi: "......"

And then Trub #5...

Here is the chaos top 9:

Garrett

McCaffrey

Watson

Howard

Trubisky

Fournette

Adams

Thomas

Foster

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.