2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Blokes an insider or a draft guru? Are we really down to Solomon, Davis, Lattimore, Howard, and Ross? I'm not excited for any of them.

I'm a dude with access to the internet and a WordPress account, nothing more :D

Yolo jokes about my 2018 mock draft but I've literally already got a 600+ player watch list for next year sorted. At this point, I might be clinically mad.

I'm a dude with access to the internet and a WordPress account, nothing more :D

Yolo jokes about my 2018 mock draft but I've literally already got a 600+ player watch list for next year sorted. At this point, I might be clinically mad.

You can get help for that! :)

The draft is like Christmas for a kid. The days leading up to it are sometimes better than the day of. What are your thoughts on the supposed 5 guys we are looking at at 10? I hope they aren't the real 5.

The draft is like Christmas for a kid. The days leading up to it are sometimes better than the day of. What are your thoughts on the supposed 5 guys we are looking at at 10? I hope they aren't the real 5.

Yep, I love this time of the year. I'm meh about that list but that's mainly because it's not in line with what I want, which is irrelevant lol.

For whatever reason I just can't get excited about any WR at 10. I like Lattimore but I like a lot of CBs this draft. We shall see

So with @MoveTheSticks' tweet on Haason Reddick continuing to be a hot name... I think No. 6 to the Jets is in the realm of possibility.

The McCaffrey news is freaking Panther Nation out a bit... You will exit this draft with McCaffrey, Fournette, Solomon or OJ. That's good.

What are your thoughts on the supposed 5 guys we are looking at at 10? I hope they aren't the real 5.

Solomeh Thomas - probably not there if you believe everything you read. Understandable pick because he fits the McDermott DE profile and can mix in as a 3-tech in down/distances packages.

Corey Davis - the stud WR in this class. Big body that can high point, runs smooth routes and looks like TO after the catch. Would be my pick if I had a say.

Marshon Lattimore - fantastic CB prospect. Has the best feet at the position that I've seen watching draft prospects. Game changer with speed, length, ball skills. If he drops to 10, hamstrings might be really bad so not without risk attached.

OJ Howard - like the player but I'm anti-TE in the 1st for most circumstances, especially so when we already have a starter. Fit for the offense but I'd break **** if he's the guy.

John Ross - ultra talented speed WR with insane after catch skills. Not a one-trick pony, can run a large chunk of the route tree. Injuries are plentiful and could be career-limiting. Shouldn't be the pick.

Not bad for 3am :D

Edited by Blokestradamus

The Bills like to take a $h!t in your stocking though and is not a pleasant surprise to wake up to...

The Bills like to take a **** in your stocking though and is not a pleasant surprise to wake up to...

I used to enjoy the draft more when I had little information. By the time Maybin was picked I knew he was a small 235 lb DE that had limited snaps beating actual tackles.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.