2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

Rather have Jones, Kupp, or Engram in the second.

too much defensive talent in the first to pass up.

Too much defensive talent at the top of the board and too many WRs throughout the draft to take Davis or Williams at 10. I'd be fine with Howard (I think he's clearly separated from the other TEs) and could be ok with Bolles, especially after a move down, but I just don't see where Williams and Davis have separated themselves enough from the WR pack to take at #10, especially in our offense.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mock this mock and I'll clean your clock. JK

Rd 1: Marshon Lattimore CB Ohio State

Rd 2: JuJu Smith-Schuster WR USC

Rd 3: Anonio Garcia OT Troy

Rd 5: Nathan Peterman QB Pittsburgh

Rd 6: Orion Stewart S Baylor

Flame on.

Flame = no LB. as it stand right now, we NEED one. Hopefully that changes as the draft approaches

My boy Charmeachealle Moore put up some great numbers: 22 bench reps, 34" vertical, 10' broad jump at 230 lbs--I'll continue to champion him as this year's Elandon Roberts

If you like him, I want him! What rd is he projected at the moment?

I like your Logic!! I think Davis, Clay and Watkins will compliment each other very well. Will keep extra defenders out the box opening up the run game for Shady

But can the QB take advantage? I have my doubts. Prefer going D if we stay at 10. If we trade down and can get an extra 2nd, in game for almost anything

Too much defensive talent at the top of the board and too many WRs throughout the draft to take Davis or Williams at 10. I'd be fine with Howard (I think he's clearly separated from the other TEs) and could be ok with Bolles, especially after a move down, but I just don't see where Williams and Davis have separated themselves enough from the WR pack to take at #10, especially in our offense.

:thumbsup:

That's funny, I feel exactly the opposite.

While the cornerback and safety classes are said to be the deepest they have been in many, many years, Davis and Williams seem appreciably better than, say, Cooper Kupp and Zay Jones.

I'd rather see the team add an elite offensive talent like Davis, Williams, or Howard with the first pick and then fill corner and safety needs in the later rounds.

While the cornerback and safety classes are said to be the deepest they have been in many, many years, Davis and Williams seem appreciably better than, say, Cooper Kupp and Zay Jones.

I'd rather see the team add an elite offensive talent like Davis, Williams, or Howard with the first pick and then fill corner and safety needs in the later rounds.

agree 100%

That would be the way to play it. Mayock says there will be good DB talent in the fourth round of this draft. It can at least wait until the 2nd Edited by Boatdrinks

I think Godwin, zay jones and smith-schuster are great 2nd rd talents.

I don't think Williams is worth the 10th pick. Really needs worth on route running. Davis might be, but how much are we even going to use him? The top CB in the draft would step in immediately and contribute 100% of the time on D, while Davis would get 3-4 targets a game in most situations unless Sammy gets hurt.

We need to work on building an elite defense over and elite passing attack......we don't have a qb to transform the offense imo. Our offense was fine last year due to out running attack even while we were rolling out bum WRs. Build the D imo

Edited by NewEra

Odd that Deshaun Watson gets credit for "beating" Alabama, but Chad Kelly played them just as well in his 2 starts (2015, 16)

Chad Kelly vs. Bama 44-73, 762 yards, 6 TD, 0 INT, 1-1 record Deshaun Watson vs. Bama 66-103, 825 yards, 7 TD, 1 INT, 1-1 record

@draftdiamonds

Other teams at #Toledo Pro Day

#Rams, #Steelers #Dolphins #Cardinals #Bengals #Bills

RB Kareem Hunt and TE Michael Roberts might be on the agenda

OT Storm Norton, DT Treyvon Hester & FS DeJuan Rogers are the other NFL-possible players on show. I kinda like Hester as a 3-Tech as a UDFA.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.