2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

@usatoday_nfl

Mock Draft 4.0: How free agency affected plans.

https://t.co/XlqtSHTOCa

10. Buffalo Bills — Mike Williams, WR, Clemson: Buffalo re-committed to QB Tyrod Taylor for the immediate future, yet might be wise to give him a big-time target after the team's wideout corps was raided during free agency. Williams' red-zone presence would certainly be a boon to a team that produced only 17 touchdowns through the air in 2016.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just did a fanspeak mock on my lunch.... I have found a draft we are happy with and I've sent old Roger an email saying he can cancel the draft for the Bills and just award us these 6. Sadly Deshaun Watson had gone by my 1st pick so I didn't end up with a QB but I'd suffer that to get this class:

1 - Marshon Lattimore - #2 player on my board, future pro bowl corner.

2 - Budda Baker - #3 safety on my board, I have a 1st round grade on him.

3 - JuJu Smith-Schuster - Productive wide receiver in college who could grow into the #2 role over the season.

5a - Michael Roberts - Big, athletic, pass catching tight end. Nice compliment to Charles Clay and immediate upgrade over Nick O'Leary

5b - Josh Carraway - Pass Rush depth, productive double digit sack guy the past 2 years.

6 - KD Cannon - another receiver to restock the cupboard at the position. Raw, needs work understanding route concepts at the pro level but put up numbers in college and has a heigh ceiling.

Nice balance of 3 defensive guys (2 of whom get right of Doug Whaley's bus, start and upgrade the secondary) and 3 offensive weapons.

Edited by GunnerBill

I just did a fanspeak mock on my lunch.... I have found a draft we are happy with and I've sent old Roger an email saying he can cancel the draft for the Bills and just award us these 6. Sadly Deshaun Watson had gone by my 1st pick so I didn't end up with a QB but I'd suffer that to get this class:

3 - JuJu Smith-Schuster - Productive wide receiver in college who could grow into the #2 role over the season.

5a - Michael Roberts - Big, athletic, pass catching tight end. Nice compliment to Charles Clay and immediate upgrade over Nick O'Leary

5b - Josh Carraway - Pass Rush depth, productive double digit sack guy the past 2 years.

6 - KD Cannon - another receiver to restock the cupboard at the position. Raw, needs work understanding route concepts at the pro level but put up numbers in college and has a heigh ceiling.

Nice balance of 3 defensive guys (2 of whom get right of Doug Whaley's bus, start and upgrade the secondary) and 3 offensive weapons.

I would sign up for this draft yesterday.

Not familiar with Roberts, but on board with every other pick. Really hoping Smith-Schuster does last to 75 because I have us taking him there, too, and that's just about maximum value at that point. Carraway, because of his size and coming out of TCU makes me think of a young Hughes, so hopefully that is correct. Would consider Keionta Davis instead there based on his size fit for the scheme. Love the Cannon pick.

Tell me you all wouldn't sign up for this very realistic draft:

YOUR PICKS
1: R1P10
WR JOHN ROSS
WASHINGTON
2: R2P12
LB ALEX ANZALONE
FLORIDA
3: R3P11
CB RASUL DOUGLAS
WEST VIRGINIA
4: R5P12
LB DUKE RILEY
LSU
5: R5P27
S LORENZO JEROME
SAINT FRANCIS
6: R6P11
OT AVIANTE COLLINS
TCU

I would sign up for this draft yesterday.

I know, right? It will never happen but what a draft that would be! I can't do any more mocks this year now because I won't get one I like as much as that.

I like Bandit's mock too..... but only after the first round. I don't like Ross at #10.

Tell me you all wouldn't sign up for this very realistic draft:

YOUR PICKS
1: R1P10
WR JOHN ROSS
WASHINGTON
2: R2P12
LB ALEX ANZALONE
FLORIDA
3: R3P11
CB RASUL DOUGLAS
WEST VIRGINIA
4: R5P12
LB DUKE RILEY
LSU
5: R5P27
S LORENZO JEROME
SAINT FRANCIS
6: R6P11
OT AVIANTE COLLINS
TCU

I don't love Ross at 10 (but wouldn't hate it). People assume because he is fast Goodwin/Roscoe but if you look at his production it is there. He is explosive and a really good receiver. Duke Riley is a football player and Douglas has big upside. I would give this a B+.

Until Year 3 when Ross and Anzalone probably retire from the impact of injuries :D

No kidding. I don't question Ross's talent as a potential top 10 guy, but he's got a scary injury history (especially given Sammy's injury history) and sets up to be a pariah pretty quickly with this fanbase.

No kidding. I don't question Ross's talent as a potential top 10 guy, but he's got a scary injury history (especially given Sammy's injury history) and sets up to be a pariah pretty quickly with this fanbase.

ACL recovery isn't the death sentence it used to be but the microfracture surgery is what makes me wary. Myles Jack dropped because he might need it, no idea what effect it could play on the stock of someone who's nearly 3 years post surgery.

Bills @ Mizzou:

@MarkJKim_

Scouts at #Mizzou Pro Day (that I can see): Cowboys, Redskins, Bills, Titans, Jets, Dolphins, Rams, 49ers, Chiefs, Falcons @KOMUsports

could just be a scout. Whaley was at USC yesterday. Not sure if he's at Missouri or elsewhere today. There are 9 HCs here today and not a single one showed up for Mitch trubisky yesterday. I find that odd. Edited by YoloinOhio

Mizzou DT Josh Augusta was listed as 330 pounds by his team. He was listed by the Shrine Game at 365.

He apparently just ran an unofficial 4.95 at his Pro Day.

What. The. !@#$?!

McD likes em big

speaking of, what do you know about CB Brian Allen from Utah ? He's 6'3" 215 and white, to which I didn't think they made those anymore.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.