EDGE KEIONTA DAVIS

CHATTANOOGA

5: R5P27

EDGE JOSH CARRAWAY

TCU

6: R6P11

LB JAYON BROWN

UCLA

Jayon Brown is the late rd guy I hope we can land. Good speed and coverage ability. A little undersized but looks like he can bulk up. We need some speed at LB and he has some

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FCS level. Plays quite tall and he's not the most fleet of foot. I'd guess UDFA.

Doubt you could shift him inside without enduring another Erik Pears RG nightmare because of how upright he is.

Okay. So he would be a UDFA / PS development tackle? See how he looks after a year of NFL work and coaching?

Okay. So he would be a UDFA / PS development tackle? See how he looks after a year of NFL work and coaching?

I'd imagine so. Obviously, I'm only working off a limited viewing but he looks to have a lot of strength and nasty in his game. Solid athlete for his size.

The other alternative is they want to spend time with a teammate of Tanoh Kpassagnon to get another perspective on him.

@MikeGiardi

Belichick at Michigan pro day. Everyone talking about Peppers. Don't see it. Not the player he's being made out to be.

@AlbertBreer

Albert Breer Retweeted Michael Giardi

Exactly. Peppers is a freak athlete, but probably the 5th or 6th best player on UofM's defense. May be a better prospect on offense than D.

I'd imagine so. Obviously, I'm only working off a limited viewing but he looks to have a lot of strength and nasty in his game. Solid athlete for his size.

The other alternative is they want to spend time with a teammate of Tanoh Kpassagnon to get another perspective on him.

Tell you who I like as a Day 3 tackle: Vandy's Will Holden.

Plays with good leverage and pad level, has solid technique, and does a very good job locating and working to 2nd level. He's also able to reset his feet to stop an initial surge against the bull rush.

He's not a great athlete, and he tends to get worked over by guys with exceptional get-off (Charles Harris whooped him good a few times, but Charles Harris has done that to a LOT of OTs). He also can get too antsy when working to level 2 and shed his initial assignment too quickly.

I'm in favor of a Day 3 pick on the kid--he has the look of a guy that can potentially play RT in this league.

Tell you who I like as a Day 3 tackle: Vandy's Will Holden.

Plays with good leverage and pad level, has solid technique, and does a very good job locating and working to 2nd level. He's also able to reset his feet to stop an initial surge against the bull rush.

He's not a great athlete, and he tends to get worked over by guys with exceptional get-off (Charles Harris whooped him good a few times, but Charles Harris has done that to a LOT of OTs). He also can get too antsy when working to level 2 and shed his initial assignment too quickly.

I'm in favor of a Day 3 pick on the kid--he has the look of a guy that can potentially play RT in this league.

I'm just going to believe you on this one.... you have already caused one late addition to my list of outstanding people to try and watch. I'm running out of time!

I'm just laughing to myself at all of these guys assuring teams that they will be ready by training camp. It's amazing how everyone is "ahead of schedule" at this point.

"You know, I've really just been enjoying life after college football and my surgery. I've mostly just eaten unhealthy, went to a few frat parties - crrrazzzyyyy frat parties, I'm talking like butt chuggin off hot college tail crazy! - and haven't really been working out too much. So I would assume I am a little behind schedule, but ya know, YOLO!"

I think I'm going to lose Ryan as a friend for this but, having gotten the time to finally sit down for a while and watch him, Mitch Trubisky is my QB4.

Edit: Make that QB3. I do things by numerical grades and I forgot how to maths for a while :D

Edited by Blokestradamus

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.