2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not working out might've been better for Teez!

@NickdelaTorreGC

Teez Tabor timed at 4.73, 4.75, 4.77 in the 40 from scouts here in Gainesville. #Gators

yikes! and gets slower each time, which shows that he is out of shape.

@si_nfl

Watching Patrick Mahomes is like watching someone slice a banana with a playing card. @ChrisBurke_SI's report: http://on.si.com/2nr77mE

C8BOwDFX0AAmJ66.jpg

that doesn't sound like a good thing.

IMO it'll go the complete other way. The way we are bringing in WR depth through FA while not addressing LB and CB along with McD as HC (and very likely decision maker) makes me think we are going to load up on LBs and DBs in the draft while we hope to find a WR diamond in the rough.

Depth receivers are not number 2 receivers. He'll come early in the draft, probably at 1 or 2.

Do we have a legitimate shot at Lattimore in round one?

I'm thinking of it this way. If we have a shot, we should probably pass.

He's probably a top 5 player in this class. If he drops to 10, I'm assuming that his hamstrings are really bad.

his arms aren't long enough for McD if he stays true to preferences Edited by YoloinOhio

Ok which CBs in the draft meet this criteria?

@joshnorris

I also wonder if McDermott carries CAR's preference of 32-plus inch arms for outside CBs up to BUF.

Neither Darby or Seymour reach it.

'Twas 32+, Yolo.

The guy I want - Ahkello Witherspoon (Colorado). Only issue is run support, not sure he'll be a McDermott guy.

Cross-check that list with guys that can and do tackle, and here's who you come up with:

Marlon Humphrey

Cordrea Tankersly

Quincy Wilson

Kevin King

Tre' White

Rasul Douglas

Jeremy Clark

LSU cranks out NFL ready DBs imo

If we can trade down from 10 and get White plus an extra 2nd and recoup our 4th.... that would be huge.

Not sure it's been discussed but..........how far would we have to trade down to pick up a 2018 1st rounder?

I'd rather get picks this year but it might be good QB ammo if they like the Great White Hopes in the '18 class.

Not sure it's been discussed but..........how far would we have to trade down to pick up a 2018 1st rounder?

I'd rather get picks this year but it might be good QB ammo if they like the Great White Hopes in the '18 class.

Into the 20's...Houston would be the target IMO.

My first mock today I accidentally went all LSU. Adams @10, White @44, Dupre @75, Pocic @156

:oops:

They always have a ton of elite talent, i would like anyone drafted from there. They usually underachieved but maybe now that Les is gone they will do something with it.

Into the 20's...Houston would be the target IMO.

with O'Brien in limbo, I bet he'd pull that trigger. He has no idea if he will even be there next year to deal with the lost pick.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.