2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay fellas, let's try something. I need some inspiration for writing. I've got a few guys lined up to write about for Bills Wire but I'm interested in seeing which players you would like to see covered.

Obviously we've already covered a fair few, as you can find here, but let's get a few names going. Positions of need mainly but I'm up for some different positions or names outside of the norm.

Still waiting for YOUR Chad Kelly write up :wub::wub::P

Christian McCaffrey

Zay Jones

TJ Watt

Eddie Vanderdoes

Okay fellas, let's try something. I need some inspiration for writing. I've got a few guys lined up to write about for Bills Wire but I'm interested in seeing which players you would like to see covered.

Obviously we've already covered a fair few, as you can find here, but let's get a few names going. Positions of need mainly but I'm up for some different positions or names outside of the norm.

Curtis Samuel

Still waiting for YOUR Chad Kelly write up :wub::wub::P

Christian McCaffrey

Zay Jones

TJ Watt

Eddie Vanderdoes

I won't be writing about Chad this year. We don't double-up as a policy and Rob's already done that one. I know because it's still top-10 in daily views because you're all obsessed :D

I'll consider McCaffrey if TD Mike gets poached. Rob has claimed Zay already. I'll give TJ and Eddie a look at, we should have a need for an edge guy and a 1-tech.

Curtis Samuel

He's on the to-do list. Combine might bump him up the priority list.

Joe Mixon pro day - 6'1 225, 4.38 40, 36 inch vertical

He's going to be a very interesting player to watch in the draft. Talent wise he's a 1st rounder (or high 2nd given the devaluation of the position). Sad to say but I think if him hitting the girl wasn't on video he would likely have a dramatically different outlook at this point.

Casserly mock 2.0: Trades rock Round 1
Charley Casserly has trades, including a projected 49ers swap with the Redskins for Kirk Cousins, shaking up the first round in his post-combine mock draft.

BUF.png

BILLS

Mike Williams - WR, Clemson: The Bills keep Tyrod Taylor and draft a quarterback later (see Pick No. 31).

BUF.png

BILLS

DeShone Kizer - QB, Notre Dame: (Projected trade up with Falcons) The Bills get back into Round 1 and take their quarterback of the future.

Casserly mock 2.0: Trades rock Round 1

BUF.png

BILLS

Mike Williams - WR, Clemson: The Bills keep Tyrod Taylor and draft a quarterback later (see Pick No. 31).

BUF.png

BILLS

DeShone Kizer - QB, Notre Dame: (Projected trade up with Falcons) The Bills get back into Round 1 and take their quarterback of the future.

Sorry Charley!! Ask any mermaid you happen to see. Edited by the skycap

I will say this, if they hold onto Tyrod, and baring they bring in Alshon Jeffery- they absolutely should grab one of the big three at WR.

Williams

Davis

Ross- although not a huge fan of ross. He's a bit more polished Goodwin if you ask me.

The class of DBs is said to be extremely deep, I feel like we can almost wait a little to stock up on the back end.

Please no more Parrish, Graham, Goodwin small fragile speed guys. We have to move on from that temptation. This isn't AL Davis. I'm sure Ross can run right out of the stadium but I want someone like Corey Davis on the other side of the field from Sammy. Good speed, great size and playmaking athleticism.

I won't be writing about Chad this year. We don't double-up as a policy and Rob's already done that one. I know because it's still top-10 in daily views because you're all obsessed :D

I'll consider McCaffrey if TD Mike gets poached. Rob has claimed Zay already. I'll give TJ and Eddie a look at, we should have a need for an edge guy and a 1-tech.

He's on the to-do list. Combine might bump him up the priority list.

ALL HAIL KELLY !!! :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Joe Mixon pro day - 6'1 225, 4.38 40, 36 inch vertical

:o:o

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.