2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My final piece on the 2017 Combine, looking at some of the top performers (and disappointments) in the DB group. Athletically, I've never seen a group this gifted before.

http://billswire.usatoday.com/2017/03/06/who-saw-their-draft-stock-rise-or-tumble-in-the-db-group-at-the-2017-combine/

Yea the DBs this year are outstanding. I do think it goes in cycles a bit. The receivers have got bigger and faster and better and the DBs have now gone the same way to catch up.

Matt Miller post-combine 3 round Mock

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2696408-2017-nfl-mock-draft-matt-millers-post-combine-projections?utm_campaign=tsiphone&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=twitter.com

Cut and paste to browser due to BR restriction

Watson, Obi, Samuel in first 3 rounds for Bills. Samuel in the 3rd is a rocking steal.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Matt Miller post-combine 3 round Mock

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2696408-2017-nfl-mock-draft-matt-millers-post-combine-projections?utm_campaign=tsiphone&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=twitter.com

Cut and paste to browser due to BR restriction

Watson, Obi, Samuel in first 3 rounds for Bills. Samuel in the 3rd is a rocking steal.

Not Miller's biggest fan but I would kiss him for that. Even love the Dielman and Pumphrey picks late.

Now I see it! CAM ROBINSON FALLS TO 10!

What if he did? Bookend tackles for the next 10 years!

1. Cam Robinson OT Alabama

2. Ju Ju Smith-Schuster WR USC

3. Budda Baker S Washington

5. Nathan Peterman QB Pitt

6. Chidobe Awuzie CB, Colorado

And find a DT and a DE in FA.

Robinson will definitely be there at 10. Budda Baker will definitely not be there by round 3. I'd be surprised if he makes our 2nd round pick.

I struggle with Cam because I get drawn into the flashes. Then I remember Greg Robinson and close the tab.

Got to write about him at some point. Not sure where I begin.

I'm a complete no on Robinson--he gets really sloppy, and there are times when he literally cannot stop himself from jumping early for entire series.

He just seems mentally undisciplined to me.

I struggle with Cam because I get drawn into the flashes. Then I remember Greg Robinson and close the tab.

Got to write about him at some point. Not sure where I begin.

The beginning...

Casserly Mock 2.0 is out post-combine.

Bills take Mike Williams at 10 and Trade up to 31 to take Deshone Kizer

No QBs in the top 10 (SF Trades #2 for Cousins)

He also has us keeping Tyrod in this scenario, so Kizer wouldn't have to start immediately if he needed time.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.