2017 NFL Mock Drafts & Top Prospects

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the prime value at receiver is going to be 2nd and 3rd round. I have 2 first rounders (the obvious 2) and then 7 second round grades Ross, Kupp, Zay Jones, Westbrook, Dupree, Schuster and Ford. Then another handful of 3rd rounders.

I think Zay Jones is going to surprise in the NFL, great hands and ability to get open.

I can't get over Cupp's age. He's older than Sammy.

mission work?

He deserves better than dt to be completely attached to this bumbling franchise. I agree with you that he can still play at a high level. It would be nice to see such a class guy have the opportunity to play in a playoff game. It's not happening here and it is not going to happen this year. His career is winding down. He needs to be reprieved.

I agree mentally but my heart says NO! Besides once we get Darnold and win the Superbowl and you don't want Kyle to miss out on that, do ya ?? :D

Bob Sanders was 5'8" and was phenomenal

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

he did get beat up a lot though

I currently have Zay Jones as my #4 receiver. I think he pops on tape. He isn't against great competition and maybe I overvalue him as a result but I am really high in the kid. If the Bills go another direction and don't take a receiver at 10 then I would be very interested in Jones if he is there for them in the 2nd.

I currently have Zay Jones as my #4 receiver. I think he pops on tape. He isn't against great competition and maybe I overvalue him as a result but I am really high in the kid. If the Bills go another direction and don't take a receiver at 10 then I would be very interested in Jones if he is there for them in the 2nd.

him and Kupp.

What do think of Engram playing WR?

him and Kupp.

What do think of Engram playing WR?

Not done Engram yet. He is on my list as a TE and I haven't got through Tight Ends yet (beyond Howard and Njoku). I've made a lot of progress on defense the last two weeks. I'm up to 26 first round grades (which is 2 more than last year) 17 of them are defensive players. This is a very good class for edge rushers and defensive backs in my view.

Edited by GunnerBill

Not done Engram yet. He is on my list as a TE and I haven't got through Tight Ends yet (beyond Howard and Njoku). I've made a lot of progress on defense the last two weeks. I'm up to 26 first round grades (which is 2 more than last year) 17 of them are defensive players. This is a very good class for edge rushers and defensive backs in my view.

:thumbsup:

it's so hard to draft for the Bills at this point as everything depends on what we do a QB. If we keep Tyrod or upgrade I think we go offense to help them out if we go with Cardale or rookie they just might look at this as a wash and go with defense to get guys for McD's defense.

:thumbsup:

it's so hard to draft for the Bills at this point as everything depends on what we do a QB. If we keep Tyrod or upgrade I think we go offense to help them out if we go with Cardale or rookie they just might look at this as a wash and go with defense to get guys for McD's defense.

Think that is probably right. I think whichever is the case the Bills will be open to a trade back at #10 if there is an offer there.

Such a small window though. For a year or two he was among the best I have ever seen. Absolutely freakish short area quickness and burst. Seemed like he was full speed in two steps, a missle.

loved Sanders but his size led to a certain playing style that I believe caused him to be too injury prone.

need to switch that to 43.

What happened to Bryson Albright, kid looked good last yr?

Yep, post FA I believe the D will look more like ^

The Dream! I Traded our 2nd for Denver's 2nd round pick & 3rd round comp pick. (2-12 for 2-19 & 3-37). CBS Board.

10: R1P10
LB REUBEN FOSTER
ALABAMA
51: R2P19
S OBI MELIFONWU
CONNECTICUT
75: R3P11
QB PATRICK MAHOMES II
TEXAS TECH
101: R3P37
WR ZAY JONES
EAST CAROLINA
156: R5P12
EDGE DEVONTE FIELDS
LOUISVILLE
171: R5P27
CB JALEN MYRICK
MINNESOTA
195: R6P11
K ZANE GONZALEZ
ARIZONA STATE

The Dream! I Traded our 2nd for Denver's 2nd round pick & 3rd round comp pick. (2-12 for 2-19 & 3-37). CBS Board.

10: R1P10
LB REUBEN FOSTER
ALABAMA
51: R2P19
S OBI MELIFONWU
CONNECTICUT
75: R3P11
QB PATRICK MAHOMES II
TEXAS TECH
101: R3P37
WR ZAY JONES
EAST CAROLINA
156: R5P12
EDGE DEVONTE FIELDS
LOUISVILLE
171: R5P27
CB JALEN MYRICK
MINNESOTA
195: R6P11
K ZANE GONZALEZ
ARIZONA STATE

Can we ring the NFL tell them they don't need to do the real draft we will take this one?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.