Eric Striker

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone speak Jive?

Kramer: Striker have you ever flown a multiengine plane before

Striker: No Never

Kramer: Sh*t this is a goddam waste of time, might as well crash it into lake Michigan, avoid killing innocent people.

He went undrafted because of his size, but this dude is a baller. Incredible instincts, athleticism, blitz ability, and tackling. I think if he can put on a little weight, he can become one of the steals of the draft. Love that we got him.

If he went undrafted, how can he be one of the steals of the draft? :huh:

Light in the loafers.

WTF does that mean then?

Kramer: Striker have you ever flown a multiengine plane before

Striker: No Never

Kramer: Sh*t this is a goddam waste of time, might as well crash it into lake Michigan, avoid killing innocent people.

seems like i just watched this movie, what was it again?

@SalSports

Plan is for the Bills to start Eric Striker out as an OLB, behind Manny Lawson, I'm told. Been a lot of questions where he fits.

Interesting. That means he Will rotate in during the game

That his own pecker isn't necessarily his favorite.

Oh, that " light in the Loafers "

He could change a nine dollar bill in threes.

That's kinda queer ?

This years Da'Rick Jasper...

Well played : )

“If you draft me, I’m going to bring a shot of adrenaline to your defense — a shot of energy,” Striker wrote in[/size] [/size]a pre-draft article for The Players’ Tribune. “I’m a high-motor guy on the field and a high-energy guy in the huddle, in the weight room and on the practice field. There are some things you can’t teach. You can’t teach heart. You can’t teach hustle. You can’t teach having a relentless motor that never, ever quits.”[/size]

http://m.newsok.com/article/5495260

Sounds like someone we all love here. Could Striker be our next Freddy?

“If you draft me, I’m going to bring a shot of adrenaline to your defense — a shot of energy,” Striker wrote in[/size] [/size]a pre-draft article for The Players’ Tribune. “I’m a high-motor guy on the field and a high-energy guy in the huddle, in the weight room and on the practice field. There are some things you can’t teach. You can’t teach heart. You can’t teach hustle. You can’t teach having a relentless motor that never, ever quits.”[/size]

http://m.newsok.com/article/5495260

Sounds to me like we might have found the next Fred Jackson. Striker has that heart u can't measure. I'm rooting hard for this kid.