Eric Striker

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was a nice story, and had a legitimate shot. If he performed, I really believe Rex would have kept him. You can't keep a guy because you like the story.

I'm glad the Bills gave him a shot. No other team did. Maybe he can make someone else's practice squad amd put on 50 lbs. of muscle. Just kidding.

He was a nice story, and had a legitimate shot. If he performed, I really believe Rex would have kept him. You can't keep a guy because you like the story.

I'm glad the Bills gave him a shot. No other team did. Maybe he can make someone else's practice squad amd put on 50 lbs. of muscle. Just kidding.

I too am glad he got picked up by the Bills. Maybe he refocuses himself on a different position.

I am fairly interested to see how Bills PS shapes up.

They really should create a new position for the NFL, similar to what the Bills tried to do with Bryan Scott a few years ago. A LB sized safety that is used in nickel and dime packages that comes up and covers TEs and can blitz or otherwise move all over the field. In a game with so many specialized packages you would think there would be room for such a player. If they could get Striker to cover TEs, which I imagine he could be taught to do, he could become a menace on blitzes and terrorize receivers coming across the middle.

"43 is the MIKE" will forever be emblazoned upon my brain.

Maybe the Bills can offer him a position in training staff so he can work on adding weight while being employed.

I do not think PS is appropriate since he does not appear to fit in any role not sure who on opposing team he could emulate; he should look to London Fletcher to give him advice on how to transform himself into a small NFL level LB.