Eric Striker

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To what success? Just curious.

I always thought Bryan Scott was too slow for it to work well.

Varying degrees.

Arizona featured Bucannon as a "moneybacker" last year, and their pass defense finished 8th in yards allowed, 8th in QB rating allowed, and 10th in YPA allowed.

LA, on the other hand, featured Barron as a hybrid guy last year, and their pass defense finished 23rd in yards allowed, 16th in QB rating allowed, and 15th in YPA allowed.

Nah. It's like someone KNEW it...

Not at all.

See, this is where you'd get credit if you phrased it as a prediction, because that's all it was (and hardly a bold one considering that he was an UDFA). This shtick, however...

Let's be perfectly frank about Striker. He's 6-0 and 221 lbs. He doesn't have safety skills or coverage skills to speak of. Why teach him, when you can get a guy that's been doing it for 3-4 years already? There isn't a position for him on Rex's defense because he would be asked to do things that he's just not capable of doing. The kid showed a lot of heart at the college level, but heart doesn't always translate to an NFL career. Ask Johnny Manziel, Tim Tebow or Jason White how their NFL careers are going. Regardless of comparisons, this kid was a UDFA. The odds of a UDFA making a team, much less becoming a starter are very low.

Varying degrees.

Arizona featured Bucannon as a "moneybacker" last year, and their pass defense finished 8th in yards allowed, 8th in QB rating allowed, and 10th in YPA allowed.

LA, on the other hand, featured Barron as a hybrid guy last year, and their pass defense finished 23rd in yards allowed, 16th in QB rating allowed, and 15th in YPA allowed.

Not at all.

See, this is where you'd get credit if you phrased it as a prediction, because that's all it was (and hardly a bold one considering that he was an UDFA). This shtick, however...

Wasn't a "prediction."

I just KNOW these things. Do I have to apologize for being right again?

Wasn't a "prediction."

I just KNOW these things. Do I have to apologize for being right again?

No, it was a prediction.

Apparently you'd like me to believe that you don't know the difference.

I don't care if it was right or wrong; my point at the time was quite clear and relevant. I'm sure, despite the snark, that you understood it then just as I'm sure you do now.

No, it was a prediction.

Apparently you'd like me to believe that you don't know the difference.

I don't care if it was right or wrong; my point at the time was quite clear and relevant. I'm sure, despite the snark, that you understood it then just as I'm sure you do now.

Nahhh...You can believe what you want but I KNEW it.

I can do this all day if you want. LOL

Or you are just playing the percentages? That doesnt make u genious man

I actually couldn't care less who's right or wrong about which UDFAs make which team. I said the other day that I will remain unsurprised if and when my boy Robby Anderson, who went undrafted out of Temple, makes the Jets regular season roster.

Certainly doesn't make me a genius, and it doesn't mean that I knew he would (despite that I predicted he'd be on an NFL roster even when he went undrafted).

Could care less what you people think of me. lol.

I'm here to chat football, have fun, and cheer for the Bills.

It's not my life like some of you.

Then why are you insisting people acknowledge you "knew" something if you could care less. People that could care less wouldn't bother.