Who do you hope the Bills draft on day 3?

Pete

So many great players still available- hopefully Jeremy Cash lasts 40 picks. I was hoping for either Sua or Cash- Cash would be the icing on the cake for me. Malcolm Mitchell would be a great addition to. Who are you hoping to be the newest Buffalo Bill?

Draftek has us taking Defense every pick except QB Brandon Doughty in the 5th, just shoot me now.

that pick would likely end up cheap camp fodder. get a the best receiver left. we need help or a RT if anyone with value still remains. Somehow they need to keep TT upright this year. The prospect of EJ coming in for more than a couple series does not inspire any confidence at all.

I looked through to see who was a position of need and more importantly who goes to Clemson. Watch for safety Jayron Kearse in the 4th. He has "freak" size and would match up nicely with Gronk

Edited by kdiggz

I looked through to see who was a position of need and more importantly who goes to Clemson. Watch for safety Jayron Kearse in the 4th. He has "freak" size and would match up nicely with Gronk

I'm with you kdiggz!! If Kearse is gone, then look for 12 gauge!!

The only thing I'm really passionate about for Day 3 is that I absolutely don't want Connor Cook on this team.

I hope Barbarian doesn't read this post

I bet Whaley and Rex was peeved when the Colts took TJ Green

I'm excluding QB because they are going to take one and they have done their homework. I didn't want one earlier and I didn't want Hackenberg. I don't really want Dak but at this point I will defer to them on QB.

Here are some players that I like at need spots: Malcolm Mitchell, Charone Peake, Miles Killebrew, DJ Reader, Joe Haeg, Kyle Murphy, Elandon Roberts, Andrew Billings and KJ Dillon.