RD 2, Pick 41: LB Reggie Ragland, University of Alabama

Beerball

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol what?! Except Spikes is older, slower and out of the league. Ridiculous.

proven? HES OUT OF THE LEAGUE!!!!

Spikes is out of the league because he got fat, IIRC. Heard he's been out of plying shape ever since he got in trouble with the law.

Spikes was also suspended for 4 games. I think he'll have to serve them if he comes back.

I think they've already counted as served. The NFL doesn't want to essentially ban guys by suspending mid level free agents

Edited by NoSaint

Rex just said Ragland is his Bart Scott and Alabama plays the "college version" of his defense. Somebody tell 4merper4mer apparently that defense still works.

Ragland and Brown will be the "1-2 punch" in the middle of the D.

Edited by eball

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills Rd2 pick & LB Reggie Ragland told us his favorite hit that he made in college. Thanks, internet, for video: https://t.co/Hrj41RVpAd

Great clean pass break up

Maybe more impressive than the hit was that the other guy even got up after it. Ouch.

That's what happens when you use proper tackling technique instead of that human missile garbage. Both guys get up, no concussions, no injuries. Great hit. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

So, man, the more i look at this pick, the more I like it. I'd be lying if I said there weren't other players I wanted (and felt we could have used/traded to get : A'shawn Robinson, Michael Thomas, Jarran Reed, Deion Jones, and Su'a Cravens), but we clearly had a game plan and stuck with it. The guy is talented, tackles well, and while he isn't going to stick on a speedy W/O, he seems perfectly fine in zone. Not to mention he was the BEST and HIGHEST rated ILB of the draft and we got him in the second round for 2 forth round picks.... that's a pretty fair trade.

For everyone who's upset at this pick, just image if you were a broncos' fan.... Not going to lie the Adam Gotsis pick is either their scouting team being amazing, or a massive mess up.