2016 draft rounds 2 & 3 around the league

Beerball

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get my info from me. Don't believe everything you see.

He'll be good. He won't be 2nd round trade up good.

Guy never missed from inside 40. Never. Is a late 2nd so much to spend for automatic points every time you trot him out from a reasonable distance? That could easily be the difference in 2-3 wins. We have a kicker who can't even reliably make extra points. I would have gladly spent the Bills 3rd on Aguayo for that kind of security.

I get my info from me. Don't believe everything you see.

He'll be good. He won't be 2nd round trade up good.

WHO IS THAT UNKNOWN KICKER YOU HAD SCOUTED??? I cant remember but repost it

In light of someone trading up for a kicker, maybe people will relax about giving up picks for an awesome LB, I know it makes me feel better

it does, now our Defense has a Leadership LB

We want the UCLA kicker in the 6th !

Who dat? You should check out Blokestradamus pick for K, he found a diamond in the ruff i thinkj

Edited by Marty McFly

Guy never missed from inside 40. Never. Is a late 2nd so much to spend for automatic points every time you trot him out from a reasonable distance? That could easily be the difference in 2-3 wins. We have a kicker who can't even reliably make extra points. I would have gladly spent the Bills 3rd on Aguayo for that kind of security.

Just my opinion but you can get a less heralded guy who has been projected 3-4 rounds later who is better.

Paying for the brand name when the no-frills guy will do.

Billings is falling. Just read there are questions about his love of the game which I hadn't seen before. Hope it's not Tru and hope the Bills snag him!

Thats a dangerous pick if true. You gotta love the game to be the best you can be. If he fell to us in the 3rd I dont see Rex letting him get away.

Billings is falling. Just read there are questions about his love of the game which I hadn't seen before. Hope it's not Tru and hope the Bills snag him!

I'm sure he'll get picked, but if we got Billings, that would be the third player we got I've seen mocked to us in the 1st.

Hell yeah dude hes gonna show up and !@#$ **** up this season, I just hope they do a lot of work on his coverage and speed training during TC and the pre-season like how we did with Darby last year.

I was laughing at the jets fan celebrating "we have our QB!!" i said no you dont buddy hes a back up at best.

Whats up with guy saying 10x more upside??? will you go on record with saying Hackenburg is better then TT rite now? or after 5 years in the league IF he last that long.

I will go on record saying that Hackenberg will be better than TT in five years. Screen cap it.

I overreacted with the 10x comment, but thinking that TT will be the better of the two long term is Kool-Aid.