2016 draft rounds 2 & 3 around the league

Beerball

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will go on record saying that Hackenberg will be better than TT in five years. Screen cap it.

I overreacted with the 10x comment, but thinking that TT will be the better of the two long term is Kool-Aid.

Ok time will tell, Ill make a bet that we can resolve this year, If Hackenberg has to start for the jets, we will win both games in 2016 if Tyrod and 8 out of 11 starters on Offense are healthy for the games.

There are quite a few good DTs left on the board

Billings brahhhhh!! If we draft him with the 3rd wed have our front line completely settled but, our lack of Safteys is troubling me especially since Ten took Byard who should have lasted till the 4th and woulda fit us like a glove also Giants took Thompson, Who is still on the board as a Saftey?

Ok time will tell, Ill make a bet that we can resolve this year, If Hackenberg has to start for the jets, we will win both games in 2016 if Tyrod and 8 out of 11 starters on Offense are healthy for the games.

I agree with you on this. He is not ready to start this year, and we will win at least the first game in Buffalo if Hackenberg has to start it. That's why I think we were a better landing spot for him than NYJ. He wouldn't have to start for us year one.

Week 17 is a difficult to predict because it could be meaningless and feature non-starters more than normal.

I'll be sporting though and take your bet. As a Bills fan, it's a bet I'd be happy to lose.

I agree with you on this. He is not ready to start this year, and we will win at least the first game in Buffalo if Hackenberg has to start it. That's why I think we were a better landing spot for him than NYJ. He wouldn't have to start for us year one.

Week 17 is a difficult to predict because it could be meaningless and feature non-starters more than normal.

I'll be sporting though and take your bet. As a Bills fan, it's a bet I'd be happy to lose.

fair enough. Im gonna kick myself if we leave this draft without a new saftey tho.

If he's still there, I want Braxton Miller.

He might be, I think if its not a WR then whaley goes S or CB this round, a QB would be a not so big surprise tho.

Sounds like Baylor DT Andrew Billings has a knee issue that's concerning teams as the draft wears on.

That is troubling if true, wonder how bad it is for everyone to pass him up.