2016 draft rounds 2 & 3 around the league

Beerball

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...

Here comes the..."We had a 1st Round Grade on him..." :lol:

If Whaley says that, he's full of crap. The other day he said that Ragland wasn't really their type of player. Now, I get that they are all trying to rob the same train as Buddy used to say, but this smells like a Rex pick all the way.

GO BILLS!!!

Love it. Absolutely love it. I think the value was high because lots of teams were trying to trade up. We have an extra 4th this year to give.

Big need and top MLB in draft.

Makes me like the first pick more.

Rex Ryan. !@#$ pass rush, stop the run!

forget about Lawson already?

Love it. Absolutely love it. I think the value was high because lots of teams were trying to trade up. We have an extra 4th this year to give.

Big need and top MLB in draft.

Makes me like the first pick more.

The extra 4th must have been in play

Y'all go to the separate thread for Ragland talk.

cuz? pissed?

he will be an asset mark my words. 3rd round might please you, hang around Beer

Another great D pick. Two 4's I don't care. 4's barely make the team and we got a playmaker

true enough

Seems expensive, but let's see what the boy can do!

2 4ths is not that much. We get caught up in the draft and think that there are plenty of starting caliber players in round 4 - it isn't really so. Go back and look at the 4th round picks for several years - you will find a few good players and a lot of nobodies.

Another great D pick. Two 4's I don't care. 4's barely make the team and we got a playmaker

Yup 4th round is maybe. 2nd round should be a starter. Not mad at the compensation at all. It may be a bit much but the extra 4th allowed them to make a move for their guy.

I do not understand why they can't just be patient and let the draft come to them. There were LOTS of good players still on the board. And there is no indication that Ragland was about to be taken by someone else. Not a single ILB was off the board.

I do not understand why they can't just be patient and let the draft come to them. There were LOTS of good players still on the board. And there is no indication that Ragland was about to be taken by someone else. Not a single ILB was off the board.

and not to be snarky but how would You know that?

A LB went right after them. No doubt they thought Ragland was their first choice and the Bills jumped ahead.

-- And Smith and Jack already went too. So Ragland was the third LB to go.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

A LB went right after them. No doubt they thought Ragland was their first choice and the Bills jumped ahead.

-- And Smith and Jack already went too. So Ragland was the third LB to go.

different type of players though