2016 draft rounds 2 & 3 around the league

Beerball

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or they might have just thrown their 2nd round pick away and thrown away some other picks in a trade to move up. This for a team that can't afford to give away picks. We all like to imagine what a fully healthy Jack would be like for a team, but there's a very real chance he never lives up to what he once was.

I hear ya', but I think Jax got the two best players in the draft.

Or they might have just thrown their 2nd round pick away and thrown away some other picks in a trade to move up. This for a team that can't afford to give away picks. We all like to imagine what a fully healthy Jack would be like for a team, but there's a very real chance he never lives up to what he once was.

It's worth the risk in the 2nd round. If they hit on him......Watch Out!

Jack or not, they added Malik Jackson, Prince, Ramsey, and Fowler is back. Oh yeah and they have Telvin Smith.

I think the risk vs. reward was good for them there. Their offense is going to be good this year and they beefed up the D in free agency, plus Fowler.

I do love how excited these guys are to get picked.

All the sudden a lot of Round 1 names left on the board are going to drop. May be time to move up.

The trick is to move when there aren't that many

When there's a lot you let them come to you