RD 1, Pick 19: DE Shaq Lawson, Clemson University

Beerball

his face always looks like that. He has resting f-you face.

Yolo , i recall film from the green room pretty clearly he looked very unhappy.

I realize he is never jumping for joy but that day truly stuck out to me.

Very Zen person.

Yolo , i recall film from the green room pretty clearly he looked very unhappy.

I realize he is never jumping for joy but that day truly stuck out to me.

Very Zen person.

it was moreso that he wasn't looking forward to years of having to answer to Bill in NYC. :lol: Edited by YoloinOhio

Is Shaq wearing a #90 for sure? And would it be wrong to get a custom "Shaq-Fu" jersey? :D

Lol things that have sentimental value are a win, although you probably wont get a buffalo ball washing from a female fan in exchange for the shaq fu jersey tho!

Top 10 head-to-head rookie matchups to watch

4. Ronnie Stanley vs. Shaq Lawson

Game: Buffalo Bills at Baltimore Ravens

Date: Sept. 11

Why it resonates: The first offensive tackle chosen in the draft, Stanley, takes on the Bills' top pick at No. 19 overall in Lawson in Week One. If that rings a bell, it should, because they were matched head-to-head last season when Notre Dame played Clemson. Lawson had a big day, recording 3.5 tackles for loss and drawing a rare holding penalty on Stanley. Expect their college encounter to get rehashed media attention in the days leading up to the game.

Thats pretty cool, I was actually gonna make a post and score/outcome prediction thread about the Ravens game being TTs homecoming game leading his new team vs his old team and the story line around that and certain season 1 games being used for NFL grudge matches and playoff re-matches. I did see the Clemson ND video that focused on Shaq and Stanley so I guess ill throw that in there somewhere too.

That is how i recalled it.

Recall the look on Gilmores face though ?

LOL 3rd it was priceless, if I remember it looked similar to Doctson getting drafted to the Browns this past draft.

Will Lawson most often line up on the left side of the d-line?

It depends. He wouldn't in a standard 3-4, but going off the article Rob Quinn wrote about how the role Bart Scott played had him reversing the side of the field they are usually on.

The setup they showed had a 5 tech end lining up over the LT, with the SLB playing a few yards off the line.

Every time I watch Shaq on the field I think of a young Brama Bull

I have absolutely no idea why.....its just refreshing to see effort on everything.....he could be special.

Thats weird dude

:devil:

It depends. He wouldn't in a standard 3-4, but going off the article Rob Quinn wrote about how the role Bart Scott played had him reversing the side of the field they are usually on.

The setup they showed had a 5 tech end lining up over the LT, with the SLB playing a few yards off the line.

Rex has mentioned more than once, that player line ups(?) on defense will change from game to game depending on matchups. This is the heart of having flexible players.

You can move a skillset around to attack on offensive line man etc.

Might want to put power on one player , or gap and the speed on another. Bills might have 4-5 major rushers to play with !

and now the LBs to clean up what bleeds through.

My extremely overthought long answer is expect to see he and Jerry and the gang moved all over.

Kind fun to imagine honestly that Dareus Kyle Hughes Washington S Lawson

etc could be shifting so much in a 3 downs and no subs Defense

Good question to think on.