RD 1, Pick 19: DE Shaq Lawson, Clemson University

Beerball

Will be interesting to see if they sign a guy like Kroy Biermann who they had in for a visit as insurance for early in the season. Would need to cut someone to do it though since they are at 90.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I don't have any "problems" and I've only ever blocked one poster on this forum. I simply disagree with your tactics. Thanks for providing a bit of context.

Is this that game that teenagers play where you try to get the other one to hang up the phone first?

Noooo, you block me. No, you block me first. OK, lets block each other at the same time. 1....2......3! You didn't block me!

I don't have any "problems" and I've only ever blocked one poster on this forum. I simply disagree with your tactics. Thanks for providing a bit of context.

I have agreed with your POV all the way through here.

Even this post through and through. I dont block and i dont hate.

but i would have been fine waiting for the Team to announce it.

Will be interesting to see if they sign a guy like Kroy Biermann who they had in for a visit as insurance for early in the season. Would need to cut someone to do it though since they are at 90.

I think that is when we can start becoming " officially " concerned.

Interesting off season stuff to chew upon I suppose ;)

While a very vague statement from eMoulds, think about it. If he "misses significant time to start the season", I'll assume...

Well then let me stop you right there. While it might be the safe bet, the truth is, we have no idea what the problem is, or how much time eMoulds is referring to. And I think this is where people have issue with his latest bit of news.

First off, I greatly appreciate the inside info eMoulds is able to provide and hope he keeps posting. But there is a HUGE difference between definitive statements like "The Bills will wear a red jersey this year" and "Glenn's issue is in his kidney and doctors are having trouble figuring it out" compared to "I expect Lawson to miss significant time". Why? How much time? By giving us that non-info, we've created more questions than were answered.

Which leads to discussions/arguments where people are really just guessing at everything. Ahh, the offseason...

Considering Shaq went on the city tour today, he didn't have surgery. Is it supposed to happen soon, and if so, why didn't he have it right after being drafted?

Maybe the team saw something during rookie camp that made them change their mind, and they knew they had this PR opp today, so they are scheduling it for next week?

Maybe the team saw something during rookie camp that made them change their mind, and they knew they had this PR opp today, so they are scheduling it for next week?

Maybe, but why waste time? And you'd think at least one reported covering the rookie camp would have noticed something.

Maybe, but why waste time? And you'd think at least one reported covering the rookie camp would have noticed something.

maybe the surgery has just been scheduled, and that's how our insider knows Edited by YoloinOhio

maybe the surgery has just been scheduled, and that's how our insider knows

This is what Im thinking too.

They started getting is scheduled this past week, and they couldnt have Shaq absent from the Tour today. Maybe he goes in this weekend or Monday?