Bill don't want Nkemdiche?

somnus00

The guys at walterfootball.com claim to have sources; those sources say the Bills do not want Nkemdiche. Just throwing this out there.

"A lot of mock drafts have projected the Buffalo Bills to take Ole Miss defensive tackle Robert Nkemdiche. In speaking with sources, the Bills have ruled out Nkemdiche, and he isn't a finalist for their first-round pick. Buffalo is keying in on a defender for the front seven in the first round. The priority to add more defensive talent will carry over into the second night as well."

http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftrumormill.php

I agree. His personality reminds me of Aaron Maybin's personality. You're never sure how really interested he is in playing football.

Read the piece ESPN recently did on Nkemdiche. I came away with an impression of a physically talented individual with casual interest in football as a career.

Edited by dpberr

Super talented guy when he is leaving it all on the field. Weird dude off of it. Everyone knows about him being all f****d up and falling out of a 4th story hotel window into some bushes. The guy is beyond fortunate to even be alive. At the same time though he has "red flag" written all over him. I would stay away @ #19 as well.

The only thing I feel confident about with the bills in the first is it will be a defensive player, probably one who visited. After that, it's based on who is available. I also think they will wait to see who falls to them or trade down if they have the opportunity. I think they will take the best defensive player on their board where ever they pick in the top 2 rounds.

If Myles Jack is there, they will take him, knee and all. IMO

Edited by YoloinOhio

The only thing I feel confident about with the bills in the first is it will be a defensive player, probably one who visited. After that, it's based on who is available. I also think they will wait to see who falls to them or trade down if they have the opportunity. I think they will take the best defensive player on their board where ever they pick in the top 2 rounds.

Agreed with all that

If he's still there I'll run all the way to Chicago myself and put the pick in before they get the chance to screw it up!

This is going to be interesting to see how it all plays out. Will there be a run on defensive linemen right before we pick? Or maybe a run on quarterbacks leaving us with a lot of options on defense. Unfortunately it's out of our hands

Defense is bog and the D-Line is real big, but also plentiful so maybe round two. I like a LB (Jack, Lee, or Ragland - don;t think Jack will fall to the Bills), but I also like the safety from WV alot - Karl Joseph. I don't have alot of faith in Aaron Williams health and not in love with what the Bills have there. He might be a surprise and good pick for the Bills.

Defense is bog and the D-Line is real big, but also plentiful so maybe round two. I like a LB (Jack, Lee, or Ragland - don;t think Jack will fall to the Bills), but I also like the safety from WV alot - Karl Joseph. I don't have alot of faith in Aaron Williams health and not in love with what the Bills have there. He might be a surprise and good pick for the Bills.

Karl Joseph is very exciting -- seems like a Winfield type at Safety

https://twitter.com/arifhasannfl/status/725791266248617984

I agree. His personality reminds me of Aaron Maybin's personality. You're never sure how really interested he is in playing football.

Read the piece ESPN recently did on Nkemdiche. I came away with an impression of a physically talented individual with casual interest in football as a career.

What is the down low on his art works?